The Official "Unofficial" American Idol Thread

OnTheRocks

You are a troll. You try to come off like you are such a classy kinda troll, yet you go around calling long time posters here morons ignorant, or whatever else. Or you go for the high road and refer to someone as having a sixth grade education. (By the way, I'd put my academic resume up against yours any day, bro.) You're nothing but an antagonistic hypocrite.

And who said I hated American Idol?

PS. Just so you know.....there is a difference between a typo and just plain bad grammar.

251718[/snapback]

Wow, I must have struck a chord with the whole sixth grade education thing, huh? Well I originally wanted to put eighth grade... but I thought it'd be more fun to go lower ;) I done did good, reckon?

Go ahead, call me a troll if it makes you happy, I don't care. And I dont want to see your vitae (jargon in the academic field for a resume). Do what you need to do to satisfy your needs, and I'm going to go on posting.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I must have struck a chord with the whole sixth grade education thing, huh? Well I originally wanted to put eighth grade... but I thought it'd be more fun to go lower ;) I done did good, reckon?

Go ahead, call me a troll if it makes you happy, I don't care. And I dont want to see your vitae (jargon in the academic field for a resume). Do what you need to do to satisfy your needs, and I'm going to go on posting.

251733[/snapback]

Whatever you say, Lenny

OKay, well I'll let ya slide THIS time.......but next time the few of us who actually appreciate soccer get overrun with criticism, I hope you'll put in your $.02 lol

By the way, congrats on the career success!

251725[/snapback]

Hey aj... guess what!

I actually love soccer, and would defend you if you needed it. There's a reason its the most popular sport in the world.

Hey aj... guess what!

I actually love soccer, and would defend you if you needed it. There's a reason its the most popular sport in the world.

251755[/snapback]

yes, and that reason is because the average non-American wouldn't knwo an exciting sport if it smacked them clean across the face.

;)

P.S. That Barbra Streisand-sounding chick has GOT to go. God, she's irritating.

;)

251749[/snapback]

Unanimous agreement in our household that the Barbra wannabe has got to go. I'm surrpised she made the cut this week. Like Simon said about her..."half the audience is going to like you and the other half are going to find you VERY ANNOYING!"

you're Ramius's friend, right?

Then, Phins fan or not, you're OK in my book...

251808[/snapback]

lol, thanks. I'm actually his roomie. Housemate is more accurate. Everyday he'd come home and say "So I'm on TBD and someone posts this link...." So I figured, why hear it from him? Here I am.

I like to watch this show too, and I agree with whoever said they did a terrible job on eliminating the contestants. Please stop trying to build up the suspense that way, it's obscene. Just read off the names and let it be done with.

I picked 3 out 4 people who were eliminated last night. I thought Janay should have gone instead of Sarah, but thats how it goes.

I think the group of guy's is deeper than the girls group. Here's How I see it now:

Guys:

1. Anwar. He is by far the best in this group. He'll definitely be in the final 4.

2.Scott. He has the voice and talent to get to the final 12. His looks will probably do him in though.

3.Anthony. He looks like he will be around awhile. He has the boy band looks and voice, which is a plus in this competition.

4.Bo. I originally thought he was a middle of the pack contender, but he sang very good on Monday, and could surprise.

5.Constantine. Sang a difficult song, and did good not great. I think he's a dark horse. If he sticks around week after week, he could win it all.

6.Nikko. If he continues to sound good he will last. In the long run, I don't see him winning.

7.Joseph. Sang well enough, could sneak into the final 12.

8.Travis. Underwhelming start, needs to step up.

9.David. Same reasons as Travis.

10.Mario. Most overrated guy in the competition. The judges said he was the best on Monday. What were they watching?

Girls:

1.Nadia. Strong opening performance. Will be around a long time.

2.Carrie. Another major contender. She may get more younger votes, which will be key.

3.Vonzell. Strong opening performance puts her in the upper bracket.

4.Amanda. Strong on sex appeal, as Simon hinted at, but also very talented, and could win it all.

5.Celena. Had to follow Nadia's great performance, and did very good. Needs to keep up the pace which will be tough.

6.Aloha. She sounds good, although her song selection was not the best. She is good enough to make it.

7.Mikalah. Plenty of personality, which could help her with younger voters. Needs to sing better songs, though.

8.Lindsey. Must sing better upbeat songs, otherwise she will be gone.

9.Jessica. Same as Lindsey.

10.Janay. She looked terrified singing up there. She is lucky to still be around, and had better get with it.

You got it everyone, a Bills fan on TBD just did Top 10's on American Idol contestants. Sickening is'nt it. ;)

In the long run, I see Anwar & Constantine being the top guys, although Anthony may sneak in there. Scott will get kicked out because he won't win the cute vote.

Nadia, Carrie, Vonzell, & Amanda could legitimately win the whole thing, and it would be difficult to argue against either one of them.

There is my take. Although it may be too long for most people's tastes around here.

I like to watch this show too, and I agree with whoever said they did a terrible job on eliminating the contestants. Please stop trying to build up the suspense that way, it's obscene. Just read off the names and let it be done with.

I picked 3 out 4 people who were eliminated last night. I thought Janay should have gone instead of Sarah, but thats how it goes.

I think the group of guy's is deeper than the girls group. Here's How I see it now:

Guys:

1. Anwar. He is by far the best in this group. He'll definitely be in the final 4.

2.Scott. He has the voice and talent to get to the final 12. His looks will probably do him in though.

3.Anthony. He looks like he will be around awhile. He has the boy band looks and voice, which is a plus in this competition.

4.Bo. I originally thought he was a middle of the pack contender, but he sang very good on Monday, and could surprise.

5.Constantine. Sang a difficult song, and did good not great. I think he's a dark horse. If he sticks around week after week, he could win it all.

6.Nikko. If he continues to sound good he will last. In the long run, I don't see him winning.

7.Joseph. Sang well enough, could sneak into the final 12.

8.Travis. Underwhelming start, needs to step up.

9.David. Same reasons as Travis.

10.Mario. Most overrated guy in the competition. The judges said he was the best on Monday. What were they watching?

Girls:

1.Nadia. Strong opening performance. Will be around a long time.

2.Carrie. Another major contender. She may get more younger votes, which will be key.

3.Vonzell. Strong opening performance puts her in the upper bracket.

4.Amanda. Strong on sex appeal, as Simon hinted at, but also very talented, and could win it all.

5.Celena. Had to follow Nadia's great performance, and did very good. Needs to keep up the pace which will be tough.

6.Aloha. She sounds good, although her song selection was not the best. She is good enough to make it.

7.Mikalah. Plenty of personality, which could help her with younger voters. Needs to sing better songs, though.

8.Lindsey. Must sing better upbeat songs, otherwise she will be gone.

9.Jessica. Same as Lindsey.

10.Janay. She looked terrified singing up there. She is lucky to still be around, and had better get with it.

You got it everyone, a Bills fan on TBD just did Top 10's on American Idol contestants. Sickening is'nt it.  ;)

In the long run, I see Anwar & Constantine being the top guys, although Anthony may sneak in there. Scott will get kicked out because he won't win the cute vote.

Nadia, Carrie, Vonzell, & Amanda could legitimately win the whole thing, and it would be difficult to argue against either one of them.

There is my take. Although it may be too long for most people's tastes around here.

251961[/snapback]

You are the Fake Fat Sunny of American Idol posts. ;) Where else can you get a top ten list of F/A and top 10 ranking of American Idol contestants from one website.

Nice job Mark!

LabattBlue Posted Today, 07:03 PM You are the Fake Fat Sunny of American Idol posts.  Where else can you get a top ten list of F/A and top 10 ranking of American Idol contestants from one website.

Nice job Mark!

;);):(

Thanks LaBatt. We all have to have something to do until free agency starts.

These aren't good pictures, but I think this girl is SMOKIN hot...

too bad she's 17... but hey, I live in the south now - it's ok.

http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/mikalah_gordon/

243188[/snapback]

Are you kidding me......yuk

plus with her whinny voice, I'd just shoot myself.

I like Nadia, she has tons of energy to go with a good voice.

Her ass is to big. Sorry, but THIS is your next American Idol

252150[/snapback]

Why the HELL did you manage to find "pixylandfriends.org"? Holy sh--. Just when I think you can't get any more disturbed, you surpass yourself...

"This is a website run by a grrl who really loves Peter Pan but is really busy working on her PhD in biochemistry." Yeah, uh-huh. How many things are wrong with that statement? :devil:

Hey aj... guess what!

251755[/snapback]

Well, assuming that's true, I'm glad to hear it.........could use a couple more people around here who have more of an appreciation for the game, if you ask me.

Well, assuming that's true, I'm glad to hear it.........could use a couple more people around here who have more of an appreciation for the game, if you ask me.

252200[/snapback]

If you're taking a census...me also. Though I refuse to agree with you on anything else, you addle-brained little preschooler. :devil:

Why the HELL did you manage to find "pixylandfriends.org"?  Holy sh--.  Just when I think you can't get any more disturbed, you surpass yourself... 

"This is a website run by a grrl who really loves Peter Pan but is really busy working on her PhD in biochemistry."  Yeah, uh-huh.  How many things are wrong with that statement?  :devil:

252162[/snapback]

how i found it? well, i find all my pics on google images, but that fairy won't allow for hotlinking to his site, so i had to find someone elses site... apparently there is a whole fan page for him.... wtf

If you're taking a census...me also.  Though I refuse to agree with you on anything else, you addle-brained little preschooler.  :lol:

252204[/snapback]

lmao.......the feeling is mutual! :devil: