Marrone on the up and up?

PO16FFS

I don't miss Maroon. never will. Kind of wish the fish would hire him. he is a loser. Always will be. Will the Aints give him a buyout clause? if not for his history with that team. his name would not be in this rumor mill.

When your best coaching achievement is winning a New Era pinstripe bowl ( whatever that is). Not once but twice! i can see why he is such a hot commodity. And a college record of 25-25, one can see why russ brandon was so enamored with his genius.

ALot of hate on here for the only coach who seemed to actually have control of his dressing room.

He argued with Whaley, he benched Hughes. He had players made accountable.

Yeah but did he eat a dog biscuit? Lose control of the lockerroom by week 15? You know, things that matter.

ALot of hate on here for the only coach who seemed to actually have control of his dressing room.

they had the second highest penalty total in the league last year. And he wasn't the one who benched Hughes - he said he didn't even know he was benched and said it was Pepper Johnson.

One of the biggest games of the year that they lost by a TD and he didn't know one of his best players wasn't on the field for a whole half. I miss that guy!!

Edited by YoloinOhio

having control of a "dressing room" and assembling a staff on offense and well O-line that can

Play On Sundays are two very different things. On defense he was handed the keys to a hyper car. And he didn't have a whole lot of input there. So for that I thank him.

he was such a douche that after preaching continuity he sends a mass text notifying his players he quit. Classless no talent guy, and certainly not a leader.

He hit 9-7 and that last win has an asterisk he played the reigning superbowl champs JV squad. I thought the hoody** was going to fall asleep on that Sunday. brady in the first half treated it like the opening pre season game. And the moron managed to pull it out. Big deal.