Changes to this Team Personnel

ganesh

We could see a whole new team at next training camp, if everything that is being said around the press is true.

Positions that we may have to draft/FA

LT - Cordy Glenn - This might be a 50-50 chance. Bills should sign him. It is hard to get good/above average LT

LG - Richie Incognito - Will the Bills re-sign him to a contract extension

RT - If Henderson cannot play, they have to possibly draft a new RT

WR - I am not sold on Woods as a second WR (Not Chris Hogan). We would need a 2nd true WR. Also, not sure who can really play the slot.

TE - We definitely need a second TE to back up Clay. Leary played well and the next few weeks will decide if he really can be the backup. Gragg will be the 3rd TE.

RB - I think this position is set and I don't see any changes to the 1-2-3.

Defense

DL - The Williams twins could be gone...Salary cap purge. Philosophical difference. Kyle and Mario may have played their last games in a BIlls uniform.

LB - We need three starters at this position. Preston Brown regressed and sucked. Nigel may hit FA.

Safety - THis is another position of need. If Aaron Williams retires that is a big gaping hole to fill

CB - Can Gilmore be signed along with Glenn, Incognito and Bradham. That is a tough choice.

We could possibly have 12 new starters (in the worst case) next season.

We could see a whole new team at next training camp, if everything that is being said around the press is true.

Positions that we may have to draft/FA

LT - Cordy Glenn - This might be a 50-50 chance. Bills should sign him. It is hard to get good/above average LT I think he will be re-signed

LG - Richie Incognito - Will the Bills re-sign him to a contract extension Him too

RT - If Henderson cannot play, they have to possibly draft a new RT Draft (Kouandijo will be cut)

WR - I am not sold on Woods as a second WR (Not Chris Hogan). We would need a 2nd true WR. Also, not sure who can really play the slot. They know they need an upgrade as evidenced by the Harvin signing last year. I would imagine a vet UFA would be the best option here.

TE - We definitely need a second TE to back up Clay. Leary played well and the next few weeks will decide if he really can be the backup. Gragg will be the 3rd TE. Draft

RB - I think this position is set and I don't see any changes to the 1-2-3. Dixon will be cut. Maybe they go with Gillislee as the #3.

Defense

DL - The Williams twins could be gone...Salary cap purge. Philosophical difference. Kyle and Mario may have played their last games in a BIlls uniform.

Corbin Bryant - True NT - Marcell Dareus

LB - We need three starters at this position. Preston Brown regressed and sucked. Nigel may hit FA.

Hughes - new MLB - Brown - new rush LB

Safety - THis is another position of need. If Aaron Williams retires that is a big gaping hole to fill

If Williams retires, we are screwed here. They will need to bring in two starters. Graham is overpaid, Rambo is not an everydown player, and Duke and Meeks are not starters.

CB - Can Gilmore be signed along with Glenn, Incognito and Bradham. That is a tough choice.

Gilmore is already signed for next year at $11 mil/yr. So he is definitely still here, but an extension will actually reduce his cap hit.

We could possibly have 12 new starters (in the worst case) next season.

I only count 7 spots, 8 if we lose A. Williams. But some of those spots have starters there already but would prefer upgrades, like RG(Miller) and OLB(Lawson).

UFA Safety Aaron Williams

Gilmore Robey Darby

Hughes UFA MLB Brown UFA rush OLB

Bryant NT Dareus

Watkins Glenn Richie Wood UFA G Draft RT Clay Woods UFA #2 WR

Taylor/1st Rd QB

Felton

McCoy/Williams

Henderson struggled this whole season. If it turns out he lost weight, and was actually somewhat sick since September or so, that could explain his weak play. Assuming he's over the illness next season, I'd problem give him another year to see how he does. If he truly was healthy till maybe around Nov and and his play the first half is as good as he really is, then I'd imagine you need a replacement for him regardless of whether he can play or not.

Dont forget Marquis Grey looked good at TE last year. He is very similar to Clay. I also dont think we should cut KW he is too good.

Agree with KW. But the salary cap, the age (32) and season-ending injuries in back-to-back seasons will hurt his chances. Plus if they have to pay on the OL (Richie and Glenn) then they have to take some money away from the DL.

Agree with KW. But the salary cap, the age (32) and season-ending injuries in back-to-back seasons will hurt his chances. Plus if they have to pay on the OL (Richie and Glenn) then they have to take some money away from the DL.

KW only missed one game last year, week 5 I think, against Detroit.

2012 Games Started: 1616

2013 Games Started: 16/16

2014 Games Started: 15/16 (missed game 14)

Are you SURE you watch the Bills?