Shining a light on Shady

BADOLBILZ

Only you and LilAntoineBlitz are even more notorious for having inaccurate takes, almost on the CBiscuit97/Doc/Big Cat level. :D

I don't have a horse in this argument, but anyone who has spent anytime on this board can take a quick look at the thread & be 99% sure that in a couple years, Badol will be right. Again.

All the names you listed in the first line are gold. Not sure what your blabbing about. Doc Big Cat 26Corner and Cbiscuit are sweet.

I like the way you do it better, too cool for the room no matter the subject. Which one my inaccurate takes is your favorite?

Is this about you being a fitzpicksix fanboy ? McCoy is the lone bill on the pro bowl. He must suck, must bash him !

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only you and LilAntoineBlitz are even more notorious for having inaccurate takes, almost on the CBiscuit97/Doc/Big Cat level. :D

I don't have a horse in this argument, but anyone who has spent anytime on this board can take a quick look at the thread & be 99% sure that in a couple years, Badol will be right. Again.

This is hilarious coming from one who adds such little value to TSW. Thanks for the laugh.

All the names you listed in the first line are gold. Not sure what your blabbing about. Doc Big Cat 26Corner and Cbiscuit are sweet.

I like the way you do it better, too cool for the room no matter the subject. Which one my inaccurate takes is your favorite?

Is this about you being a fitzpicksix fanboy ? McCoy is the lone bill on the pro bowl. He must suck, must bash him !

Perhaps you missed CBiscuits daily reminder to us all that he felt that Dick Jauron was just as good of an NFL head coach as Bill Belichick.

The all-time worst take in the history of TSW.....and he banged that drum for 4 long years. :lol: Hard to believe, but true.

The Big Cat has had a number of great ones too.......most recently his poo-pooing of the notion that Rex defense would NOT be difficult to implement with the talent at hand. :lol:

Part of that take was his "you guys don't understand that there are no DT's or DE's in Rex scheme......just front 7 defenders". This despite the fact that he had VERY specific body types at each position in his Jets front 7.

As for Ryan L Billz........you have no football takes at all.

But at least you lack humor and are easy to bait into anger.

That combo suitably replaces the humor you lack.

Same with 26Corner.........who has told me repeatedly how much he doesn't care what I think of him in PM's where he pretends to be a profesional wrestler hyping a match while I enrage him with laughter.

Here's the bottom line boys............you are in this thread and you have not talked about football ONE BIT.

Have a take......or in 26Corner's case, since you are takeless...... just re-tweet something that reflects a take you might think if you could express yourself.......... or send me a pm and tell me how much you love me there. PS, I am sorry I pointed out how often Yolo scoops you. That was mean.

And as for Rico......he offers the kind of takes most reasonable people want to give around here......short and to the point and with a little humor and perspective......like reminding you guys that you are often wrong and could benefit from remembering that when you are rushing to counter a take WITHOUT HAVING A TAKE. :thumbsup:

Edited by #BADOL

Perhaps you missed CBiscuits daily reminder to us all that he felt that Dick Jauron was just as good of an NFL head coach as Bill Belichick.

The all-time worst take in the history of TSW.....and he banged that drum for 4 long years. :lol: Hard to believe, but true.

The Big Cat has had a number of great ones too.......most recently his poo-pooing of the notion that Rex defense would be difficult to implement with the talent at hand. :lol:

Part of that take was his "you guys don't understand that there are no DT's or DE's in Rex scheme......just front 7 defenders". This despite the fact that he had VERY specific body types at each position in his Jets front 7.

Same with 26Corner.........who has told me repeatedly how much he doesn't care what I think of him in PM's where he pretends to be a profesional wrestler hyping a match while I enrage him with laughter.

Here's the bottom line boys............you are in this thread and you have not talked about football ONE BIT.

Have a take......or in 26Corner's case, since you are takeless...... just re-tweet something that reflects a take you might think if you could express yourself.......... or send me a pm and tell me how much you love me there. PS, I am sorry I pointed out how often Yolo scoops you. That was mean.

And as for Rico......he offers the kind of takes most reasonable people want to give around here......short and to the point and with a little humor and perspective......like reminding you guys that you are often wrong and could benefit from remembering that when you are rushing to counter a take WITHOUT HAVING A TAKE. :thumbsup:

Uh oh, the brilliant one has called me out. I am takeless. He has exposed me as a no nothing tweet linker. I hang my head in shame. I offer nothing as I am always scooped. Thank you for showing your brilliance yet again. :lol:

Why don't you tell everyone how you sent me a PM calling me an a hole because I called out your silly thread for what it is....Clown material. You couldn't handle it and started typing cyber noise about how I wouldn't say something to your face and how tough you are. You are quite the piece of work.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

The Big Cat has had a number of great ones too.......most recently his poo-pooing of the notion that Rex defense would NOT be difficult to implement with the talent at hand. :lol:

I haven't posted in months yet my name is coming up for some reason. No matter how many times you try to twist it, my point was that Jauron prior to the Bills had a better winning % than Belichick prior to Brady. Amazingly, an all time qb makes you a better coach.

Honestly, there's a lot more I would go in on you about but I really don't care. You are a nobody to me who tries act superior to everyone. You dug your feet so hard into ground about how bad of a trade this was and start posting about when McCoy gets hard. KIko is maybe one of the worst LBs in the NFL against the run. But clearly, the McCoy trade cost the Bills the season.

But you are so superior to all of us. You are a message God. We all bow to you.

Sorry you and 26 have such a hard relationship. Don't come at me with your I'm mad bro nonsense

I have a take, quit tap dancing for a second and eat my take again. Shady is good, shady is a pro bowler.

Shine that light on yourself. You're eyes might need a checkup.

I haven't posted in months yet my name is coming up for some reason. No matter how many times you try to twist it, my point was that Jauron prior to the Bills had a better winning % than Belichick prior to Brady. Amazingly, an all time qb makes you a better coach.

Honestly, there's a lot more I would go in on you about but I really don't care. You are a nobody to me who tries act superior to everyone. You dug your feet so hard into ground about how bad of a trade this was and start posting about when McCoy gets hard. KIko is maybe one of the worst LBs in the NFL against the run. But clearly, the McCoy trade cost the Bills the season.

But you are so superior to all of us. You are a message God. We all bow to you.

CBISCUIT FROM THE TOP ROPE. THE UNDERTAKER RETURNS

Yea I'm all over it alright. I'm confused why shady got elected to the pro bowl though.

Something doesn't make sense here. Is the pro bowl for the underperformers or the best at their position ? Who to believe

Painful, we could have had probowl G Mike iupati for less money than McCoy, shore up the right side of the line, and have enough left for a couple more backup RBs who'd outperform him Edited by JTSP

Painful, we could have had probowl G Mike iupati for less money than McCoy, shore up the right side of the line, and have enough left for a couple more backup RBs who'd outperform him

Except for the fact that Iupati was a free agent and wasn't guaranteed to come here.

This is so typical of Bills' fans in the offseason. Blame the good players for the failings of the season.

Yea I'm all over it alright. I'm confused why shady got elected to the pro bowl though.

Im confused how he couldnt get 1 yard on 3 tries in a game we needed to stay in the playoff hunt. 3 runs where he carried no one forward and some how brought the ball straight down into the turf....3 prowbowl short yardage plays....is this the impact he was supposed to have?

Something doesn't make sense here. Is the pro bowl for the underperformers or the best at their position ? Who to enlighten?

Edited by enlightener

Ain't it the truth. :(

I was fairly happy with the Shady trade because Kiko was an injury machine, and light in the ass. The whole contract issue was a bad omen. When I read Badol's take I got a knot in my stomach thinking about things to come. :) I have, for the most part, stayed out of this. Here is my $.02:

I think that Shady is at least 10x better than Spiller. This sounds great and all but the thing is, Spiller is a virtually useless player. Shady often does head straight for the sidelines. He is not the least bit punishing.

The rule changes have really made this a passing league, I get this but it is still football. It hurts to go up against a punishing back such as Marshaun Lynch. I know it's "only" college, but Derrick Henry beats the crap out of the strongest kids in America who are trying to hurt him! This results in wins for the Crimson Tide. It's that simple.

Teams need bigger running backs now because of players like Robey. It's very hard to simply fake these small defenders out and/or outrun them. Shady is a lot of fun to watch, but imo there are far too many plays for losses, or little to no gain.

I am sorry to bring up the Alabama kids but these are the players I watch the most. To those who think Shady is worth the money, please compare his stats to those of TJ Yeldon. Shady has him beat, THIS year.

Now, tell yourself that for every dollar TJ is paid, McCoy makes about 10, and this is to say nothing of the mileage. If this sounds like a good situation to posters, then they should continue to battle it out with Badol. But every now and then they should look at the W/L column too. ;)

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry to bring up the Alabama kids but these are the players I watch the most. To those who think Shady is worth the money, please compare his stats to those of TJ Yeldon. Shady has him beat, THIS year.

Now, tell yourself that for every dollar TJ is paid, McCoy makes about 10, and this is to say nothing of the mileage. If this sounds like a good situation to posters, then they should continue to battle it out with Badol. But every now and then they should look at the W/L column too. ;)

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a false comparison because Shady's contract is irrelevant to his contribution on the field. When we hear one of the Pegulas utter the words "cash to cap" then perhaps we should start worrying about spending.

For the life of me I don't understand why Shady avoiding unnecessary contact is a bad thing in a league where RBs go down like flies. In his 7th season, Shady's numbers are very much in line with his career averages, which put him at the top echelon of RBs. Let's have this conversation in two - three years and see where TJ Yeldon is compared to McCoy.

And BTW, I don't recall McCoy ever being a good short yardage back. Wonder if Bills had one in camp in August?

For the life of me I don't understand why Shady avoiding unnecessary contact is a bad thing in a league where RBs go down like flies. In his 7th season, Shady's numbers are very much in line with his career averages, which put him at the top echelon of RBs. Let's have this conversation in two - three years and see where TJ Yeldon is compared to McCoy.

If we have the conversation in 2 or 3 years, will we bring up what McCoy did with the Eagles, or just with the Bills?

Brother, I am NOT declaring Yeldon, as much as I like the kid, to be a HOF back. I also know that Pegula has cash, but there is still a salary cap. Money that could be used on different players. So, I think it is a fair comparison.

Taking the above into account, I think Yeldon for 1 million is a better buy today than Shady for 10 million plus.

Jmo, and thanks for the dialogue. :)

If we have the conversation in 2 or 3 years, will we bring up what McCoy did with the Eagles, or just with the Bills?

Brother, I am NOT declaring Yeldon, as much as I like the kid, to be a HOF back. I also know that Pegula has cash, but there is still a salary cap. Money that could be used on different players. So, I think it is a fair comparison.

Taking the above into account, I think Yeldon for 1 million is a better buy today than Shady for 10 million plus.

Jmo, and thanks for the dialogue. :)

This year is in line with his career averages, and I expect him to play at that level for the next three years.

I think the trade even with the contract has been a winner on the field for Buffalo.

But one issue that surprisingly hasn't been talked about a lot is what role did Shady have in pushing Freddie out.

This year is in line with his career averages, and I expect him to play at that level for the next three years.

I think the trade even with the contract has been a winner on the field for Buffalo.

But one issue that surprisingly hasn't been talked about a lot is what role did Shady have in pushing Freddie out.

Karlos pushed Fred out, and Fred, as amazing as he is, and seemingly got every yard he could, was never a great goalline back. I could never understand it.

Karlos pushed Fred out, and Fred, as amazing as he is, and seemingly got every yard he could, was never a great goalline back. I could never understand it.

I'm talking about pushing him out behind the scenes, not on the field.

As for Fred's short yardage stats, here's his career

3rd/4th & short 80 att 269 yds 3.4 avg 3 TDs 47 1Dns