Ted Cruz

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously instructions have gone out to DNC sycophants to turn attention to Senator Cruz, due to his increase in positive press...............Predictable,

Ted Cruz's Prospects Ascendant, Though Perhaps Not With Senate Peers

New York Times‎
www.washingtontimes.com/news

Political Prediction Market: Trump's odds plummet as Cruz ...
www.cnn.com/

Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers say hi.

No, Cruz met with these people on the campaign. Rev Wright was a big mouth but what he said was repeated by many people since inside and out of government. Bill Ayers was a terrorist back when Obama was a child. You need to put down the cool aid

No, Cruz met with these people on the campaign. Rev Wright was a big mouth but what he said was repeated by many people since inside and out of government. Bill Ayers was a terrorist back when Obama was a child. You need to put down the cool aid

Obama was still attending Wright's church when he ran for President. He distanced himself during the campaign. Obama had a relationship with Ayers for many years including serving on a board or two with him. He's not "just some guy who lives in my neighborhood" as Obama explained during the Campaign. Tony Rezko while Obama was a senator and the stream of other kooks that Obama has had in the white house since getting elected? Come on. Obama has a very consistent habit of associating with nutjobs that spans decades.

Obama was still attending Wright's church when he ran for President. He distanced himself during the campaign. Obama had a relationship with Ayers for many years including serving on a board or two with him. He's not "just some guy who lives in my neighborhood" as Obama explained during the Campaign. Tony Rezko while Obama was a senator and the stream of other kooks that Obama has had in the white house since getting elected? Come on. Obama has a very consistent habit of associating with nutjobs that spans decades.

So Cruz is ok then? You will not talk about how evil this guy Cruz is with you just want to look at a guy Obama knew who was a bomb thrower a long time before Obama was an adult. Great, "Hey, look over there!"

He would be an easier opponent than Trump, IMO

So Cruz is ok then? You will not talk about how evil this guy Cruz is with you just want to look at a guy Obama knew who was a bomb thrower a long time before Obama was an adult. Great, "Hey, look over there!"

So how is this any different when you bring up Bush in a conversation about Obama.

Let me answer that for you. It's exactly the same.

No, as I said before apparently character doesn't matter to many voters. Look at Hillary for ***** sake. She's nothing but a liar and a panderer.

Obama pulled off a real estate scam with Tony Rezko that yielded Obama several hundred thousands in benefits.

So how is this any different when you bring up Bush in a conversation about Obama.

Let me answer that for you. It's exactly the same.

apples and oranges. Cruz is meeting with a hater while campainging, Obama, not so much

What did Rev Wright say that was this bad?

apples and oranges. Cruz is meeting with a hater while campainging, Obama, not so much

What did Rev Wright say that was this bad?

That's not what I'm talking about but I'm not surprised you're not able to follow along.