Ted Cruz

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a hack this guy turned out to be. And what about Fiorina? Lol only candidate ever to lose twice in the same primary.

329FCB4C00000578-3513200-image-a-12_1459

Well, Ted was one of seven candidates who got a word from God that he should run, of that seven only Kasich remains - might be God is a little bit of a prankster

Ted's limited appeal was on full display over the past 3 weeks. Outside of very conservative and Constitutionalist wing of the party, he just doesn't resonate.

He'll be back for 2020 as will Rubio and they will both be near the top from the onset. It will be very interesting to see if Ted continues on with his shtick of being the "only true conservative" who is willing to try to shut down the government to continue building this brand he has or does he try to build a few relationships with leadership and try to expand his appeal?

Can't believe her beat looking face is back...

Can we not be so superficial where looks factor into intellectual matters and determining who to vote for? Let's not use that as criteria....

If we care about how people look, not their ideas we are closer to idiocracy than I realized.

Ted's limited appeal was on full display over the past 3 weeks. Outside of very conservative and Constitutionalist wing of the party, he just doesn't resonate.

He'll be back for 2020 as will Rubio and they will both be near the top from the onset. It will be very interesting to see if Ted continues on with his shtick of being the "only true conservative" who is willing to try to shut down the government to continue building this brand he has or does he try to build a few relationships with leadership and try to expand his appeal?

Imo, cruz really harmed his image in the past month. Instead of staying on message and principles he got sucked into the gutter off on tangents and wee wee measuring contests.

I had a lot of respect and optimism for Cruz when this process started but he's been losing me. I don't know where he goes after this.

Imo, cruz really harmed his image in the past month. Instead of staying on message and principles he got sucked into the gutter off on tangents and wee wee measuring contests.

I had a lot of respect and optimism for Cruz when this process started but he's been losing me. I don't know where he goes after this.

He pulled a Rubio, got frustrated a little desperate and went after Trump personally. Apparently, only Trump in a GOP primary is able to get away with that.

And why is that?

You can't be both an adult and a child. When Rubio and Cruz decided to act like children, their credibility went to zero.

Trump has never treated this like a serious candidate so his insults don't tarnish his image.

He was the media's choice to be the GOP candidate.

Actually I felt the media didn't like him because they constantly were stunned every time he got more support they couldn't believe it. Sure they liked him because his campaign became good for ratings and attracting viewers but I would hardly say they covered him in a positive view.

I thought kasich was their pick for the right.

In the end the media supports whoever they are told to back. Real journalism is dead.

You can't be both an adult and a child. When Rubio and Cruz decided to act like children, their credibility went to zero.

Trump has never treated this like a serious candidate so his insults don't tarnish his image.

Apparently that was the takeaway from some GOP voters.