RT Mills > Henderson

r00tabaga

Easy now-

1. Mills had one average game this year

2. he had a lot of help when JJ was over him- just about every play I saw

3. Many of the running plans ran away from JJ

4. He has already been cut by 3 teams

Not saying he can't play, but let's be reasonable

I think we're seeing the benefit of having Kromer back for a few weeks. The OLine looks a bit better these days.

No word if anything happened to that family in Florida though. :ph34r:

There WAS word - the parents got a payout and kids increase in allowance for story not everyone would support. Future group lawsuit attorneys.

I think we're seeing the benefit of having Kromer back for a few weeks. The OLine looks a bit better these days.

No word if anything happened to that family in Florida though. :ph34r:

Line looks better all around. I think some credit does need to go to Kromer. Mills did pretty well considering he was asked to step right up and start.

Shots over Seantrel's bow, i bet via Rex ?

I remember he got flagged for holding. Not sure who he held. Might have been Watt.

IIRC, Mills was flagged for holding, but a Houston DB was also flagged for illegal contact and the penalties offset.

GO BILLS!!!

Freaking Ronald Brooks held on a huuuuuuuge punt return.....again

That was the 5th. Don't think Mills was called for anything. Again, I saw enuff today to take #66's starting job.

Plus he's more familiar with Kromer than anyone else.

Brooks did not hold on that play

I'm really kind of surprised there is no thread started about how poorly the offensive line played in Philly.

15 penalties for 101 yards, and 7 of those came against the offensive line for 52 yards

RG John Miller who had a holding call declined, and was held accountable for two penalties.

RT Jordan Mills had two penalties

LG Richie Incognito had two penalties

C Eric Wood had one penalty.

The line play was really bad at the end of the game when the Eagles had the Bills pinned deep, and knew they would be forced to throw the ball.