MNF: Browns v Old Browns feat Gruden

Jauronimo

No matter how bad Bills fans have it, Browns fans have it worse. Factory of Sadness indeed.

I'm starting to think its the curse of Lake Erie...something other than just chemical waste is berried in the bottom of that lake!

^ That would also explain Detroit's misery. But they have the Red Wings, so they are not quite as low.

The championship franchise's from Detroit (Red Wings, Tigers & Pistons) drink their water from the Lake St. Clair treatment facility, LOL! The Lions have yet to venture upstream...

Funny they are now showing proof it should have never been allowed to stand. Baltimore player clearly in the neutral zone(the one who jumped offsides then got back...never got out of the neutral zone) and it looks like Hill stepped out of bounds, ala Greg Jennings against the Bills...my thing is why didn't the Cleveland player jump when he did that, that's what they are trained to do...get a free 5 yards...that would have prevented all of this...

Officials are just a joke show this year...might be worst refereeing I've ever seen over the course of a season, and that includes last year where once a game a flag was picked up when it favored the Bills, which was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen for it to happen so consistently.

Edited by matter2003

Funny they are now showing proof it should have never been allowed to stand. Baltimore player clearly in the neutral zone(the one who jumped offsides then got back...never got out of the neutral zone) and it looks like Hill stepped out of bounds, ala Greg Jennings against the Bills...my thing is why didn't the Cleveland player jump when he did that, that's what they are trained to do...get a free 5 yards...that would have prevented all of this...

Officials are just a joke show this year...might be worst refereeing I've ever seen over the course of a season, and that includes last year where once a game a flag was picked up when it favored the Bills, which was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen for it to happen so consistently.

I didn't see Hill step out. Plus the guy who jumped got back in time, and since no Browns player jumped, it's no foul.