Welcome to our World Tom

billsfan_34

He's such a whiner it makes me sick. I'm also sick of hearing about how bad the Pats got screwed by the officials. Gronk DID push off. It was a full arm extension, but how dare the refs for calling it. The clock issue at the end was done according to the rules. The holding penalty in the end zone that negated a sack was borderline but I have seen much worse in every single Bills game this year. But they are the almighty Patriots, so in their mind they should get all the calls.

Noticed too the patriots cut the guy that muffed the punt. In NE if you screw up your gone, Here nothing really changes.

What would become of Hughes on the Pats roster?

My son has a friend who is a Pats fan. Bandwagoner. I would love to ask the kid what it feels like to be on the receiving end of questionable officiating for once, but I don't want to alienate the kid. He's basically a good kid, other than his choice of teams to root for.

He's such a whiner it makes me sick. I'm also sick of hearing about how bad the Pats got screwed by the officials. Gronk DID push off. It was a full arm extension, but how dare the refs for calling it. The clock issue at the end was done according to the rules. The holding penalty in the end zone that negated a sack was borderline but I have seen much worse in every single Bills game this year. But they are the almighty Patriots, so in their mind they should get all the calls.

They are not used to things going the other way. Tom is like the spoiled enabled kid. Hes a little baby and I hope it continues for the Pats.

What would become of Hughes on the Pats roster?

My son has a friend who is a Pats fan. Bandwagoner. I would love to ask the kid what it feels like to be on the receiving end of questionable officiating for once, but I don't want to alienate the kid. He's basically a good kid, other than his choice of teams to root for.

So you're saying he is a terrible person? Agreed.