Week 13: Texans' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

78 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat Houston on Sunday?

• Yes! They'll be back in the Wildcard Race.
    • No! They'll be Done.

@SalSports

Preston Brown on new starting LB Tony Steward: "Hes got talent. Thats something good to see in a young guy. We know he knows his stuff."

if steward plays well - bye bye Bradham for sure in FA. Fwiw I think he will be gone regardless. He's not bad but he's not worth a big contract. He's at least replaceable in the draft and hasn't had a good year. Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric Wood: "We have our work cut out" (2:37)
Bills center Eric Wood talks about the leadership of quarterback Tyrod Taylor, the Houston Texans defensive line, and the execution on offense.

Robert Woods: "We have to produce more" (2:49)
Bills wide receiver Robert Woods talks about the offense stepping up to help the defense, staying consistent, and the leadership of quarterback Tyrod Taylor.

Tony Steward: "A Chance To Take Advantage Of" (4:33)
LB Tony Steward talks about stepping in to a starting role against Houston, the challenges the Texans present, the advantages of having time to learn a system before starting and more.

Preston Brown: "We have guys who can step up" (3:13)
Bills linebacker Preston Brown discusses the injuries on defense, the role teammate Tony Steward will play, and the importance of the upcoming stretch of games.

Stephon Gilmore: "You've Gotta Be Strong-Minded" (3:17)
CB Stephon Gilmore talks about the mental toughness required to play Cornerback in the NFL, how injuries have affected the defense, facing off against DeAndre Hopkins this week and more.

Yes.

I thought they would win the 2nd Miami game and opening day.

Strange. You are high on TT but don't predict wins...

Reverse logic?

pick a loser and get a win makes you happy?

only 700 posts more to go to get to 15,000

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

In a way I expect the Bills to lose this one now...would be pretty typical for the past several years. They'll put themselves in a no-win situation with four games to go by losing to Houston (5-7), then they'll actually beat Philly and Washington to give us false hope -- we'll start figuring out who has to win and lose -- and then lose to Matt Cassel and Dallas.

That would be so Bills-y it's almost laughable. Almost.

This prediction is sadly so obvious, that you know it will be right.

I will probably be scrambling to watch the game during some family holiday Christmas event, holding out hope that the tie breaks go our way.

Edited by JR in Pittsburgh

Top 7 storylines for Bills-Texans this week

1201-storylines-hou-mckelvin.jpg

The Bills return home after a three game road swing with another matchup against a playoff contender. The Houston Texans are one game ahead of Buffalo in the playoff race. Here are seven storylines to follow as the Bills-Texans matchup approaches.

LB Tony Steward ready to step in
steward-feat-12-1.jpg

LB Tony Steward didn't want to get the opportunity to start due to injury, but he's eager to show how productive he can be in place of an injured Nigel Bradham Sunday against Houston.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - it's time of year for finger pointing, but you'll find this team is altogether. #Bills

Rex - on Watt - size, length, speed, motor & cod, he's got everything. Probably best player in league. #Bills

Rex - 30th in sacks is not real good but I expect us to get better. It's different for me. We've got to improve. #Bills

Rex - on Mario - I hope he's better. Seems to be. He's going to try it today. #Bills

Rex - IMO I think coach challenge process is better in wake of changes this week. #Bills

Rex - we're good enough to beat anybody, but if we don't play with consistency we won't beat anybody. #Bills

Rex - I'm a glass half full guy. I believe we'll play well. #Bills

Rex - Karlos is going to be out for today's practice. Cordy Glenn will be limited. Rambo won't practice, Henderson out w/illness. #Bills

To clarify Henderson not practicing today with illness. #Bills

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blog: Rex Ryan... 'I believe everybody will find out this team is all together' http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/02/rex-ryan-i-believe-everybody-will-find-out-this-team-is-all-together/

'Try somebody else'

J.J. Watt was mic'd up Sunday against the New Orleans Saints. The Texans' trash talker had some advice for his opponent during the contest: try someone else at right tackle.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

NFL Week 13 Game Capsule: Texans v. Bills

usa-today-8117891.0.jpg

The Houston Texans will attempt to continue their recent winning ways against the Bills in Buffalo this weekend. Learn more about the history and stats underlying the teams' matchup on BRB.

@viccarucci

Here's my weekly #Bills chat w @WGRZSports & @Stuboyar: http://on.wgrz.com/1TsKjvy

proxy.jpg?t=HBiwAWh0dHA6Ly9jZG4udGVnbmEt