Black Friday Death Count 2015

Just Jack

That's just no fun. Can't push and shove on the Internet

I am surprised anyone on here bitches about blackfriday. I love it. All the women in the house leave bout 7, come back around 6. I have all day to do whatever the hell I want ....please don't ruin blackfriday internet,

Wife and I finished Christmas shopping two weeks ago. Amazon -- never left the house.

Today is to lay around, eat leftovers, go to a movie -- just fantastic. If I get some good email deals maybe I'll buy something.

Wife and I finished Christmas shopping two weeks ago. Amazon -- never left the house.

Today is to lay around, eat leftovers, go to a movie -- just fantastic. If I get some good email deals maybe I'll buy something.

What movie you going to?

I am surprised anyone on here bitches about blackfriday. I love it. All the women in the house leave bout 7, come back around 6. I have all day to do whatever the hell I want ....please don't ruin blackfriday internet,

I snicker...after reading this and pausing to enjoy the current silence of my home. :beer:

What I don't get is 1. There were a bunch of them on the floor, and 2. The one the girl snatched from the little kid was one of three the mother already had. People are idiots. Greedy idiots.

Agreed. I just found it funny that the lady that took the box from the child started crying about feeling threatened. :lol:

Agreed. I just found it funny that the lady that took the box from the child started crying about feeling threatened. :lol:

She was confused. Her mind was already moving ahead to her Facebook post which has been pre-written in her mind for weeks. It would detail how she got up at 3am and scored thousands in savings....all the while fighting off other shoppers while simultaneously fantasizing about all the comments she would receive. Thus, her 'stealing' from the child in the video is her attempt to validate her pending social media embellishment. Her post would have included many pics of her valuable merchandise and approximately one thousand 'likes' from her idiot friends. Internet affirmation would have been obtained and she would be worshipped for days. Alas, it was not to be and her 'dream' was in fact threatened.

There was much more at stake for her than a vegetable steamer.

She was confused. Her mind was already moving ahead to her Facebook post which has been pre-written in her mind for weeks. It would detail how she got up at 3am and scored thousands in savings....all the while fighting off other shoppers while simultaneously fantasizing about all the comments she would receive. Thus, her 'stealing' from the child in the video is her attempt to validate her pending social media embellishment. Her post would have included many pics of her valuable merchandise and approximately one thousand 'likes' from her idiot friends. Internet affirmation would have been obtained and she would be worshipped for days. Alas, it was not to be and her 'dream' was in fact threatened.

:w00t::lol:

"It was like taking a vegetable steamer from a baby."

Vegetable steamer? Those people wouldn't know a vegetable if it hit them in the face.

Oh and by vegetable steamer you mean a pot work some water right??

No, a steamer. It takes too long to boil water in a pot.

If you knew how to cook, you'd know these things.