26CornerBlitz

132 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat KC on Sunday?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday injury report

Click here to find out the latest injury information for the Bills heading into this week's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Jerry Hughes: "We're putting it all together" (3:02)

Bills defensive end Jerry Hughes talks about the defensive performance as of late, Rex Ryan's scheme, and defending the Kansas City Chiefs offense.

Hogan: "Silence the crowd with big plays" (3:10)

Bills wide receiver Chris Hogan talks about playing on the road against a streaking Kansas City team, his performance last week, and the Chiefs special teams unit.

NFL.com: Chiefs vs. Bills Game Preview (1:26)

The "Around the NFL" crew breaks down this Week 12 matchup between the Bills and the Chiefs and whether or not this could determine the second wild card spot in AFC.

Reid Comments on Houston and Berry's Leadership (10:12)

Coach Reid addresses the bond and leadership role shared by Justin Houston and Eric Berry.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@JaySkurski

Three-and-outs are killing the #Bills: They've done it on an NFL-leading 28.57% of drives, leading to an AFC-worst 18.1 first downs per game

THIS. I hate being kicked off the field. Or getting a huge turnover, and immediately kicking it for 3 points. It starts with run plays getting stuffed, and it ends with a lot of questionable 3rd down playcalling.

Sutton Thinks Marcus Peters Keeps Getting Better (6:56)

Defensive coordinator Bob Sutton comments on Rookie cornerback Marcus Peters' constant improvement this season.

Dave Toub Comments On Dustin Colquitt (3:17)

Special Teams Coach Dave Toub comments on punter Dustin Colquitt winning AFC Special Teams Player of the week.

I think even if we win 2 out of 3 of the AFC games and all of the NFC games, we can still get in. But would really rather get all 3 AFC games as Ws.

Basically if they lose to KC, they need a 5 game winning streak and likely nothing else will do it

Basically if they lose to KC, they need a 5 game winning streak and likely nothing else will do it

Kansas City would need to win their games. We aren't out if we lose, but we would need help instead of controlling our destiny at that point and we wouldn't "need" to win out. It would be nice though.

Edited by What a Tuel

indeed! Wow

That line is ridiculous. Time to blow up the KC hype train.

Last 4 wins by this team were gimme's. Go to their house and just start thrashing them.

KC's 4 game streak includes wins against the Steelers with Landry Jones, the Lions in London playing with no life, the Broncos with multiple gifts from Peyton Manning, and the injury decimated Chargers. Forgive me if I'm just not that impressed.

KC's 4 game streak includes wins against the Steelers with Landry Jones, the Lions in London playing with no life, the Broncos with multiple gifts from Peyton Manning, and the injury decimated Chargers. Forgive me if I'm just not that impressed.

I forgive you!