Taylor injury watch

YoloinOhio

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was hurt on our of bounds play the play before he fell on shoulder. He was whipped to the ground on that 5 yard run and took a while to get up.

Torn labrum is my diagnosis. Probably was getting more swollen as game went on and that made it harder to throw.

I agree, he got up a little slow on that. Then falling on it again probably made it hurt worse.

I think he was hurt on our of bounds play the play before he fell on shoulder. He was whipped to the ground on that 5 yard run and took a while to get up.

Torn labrum is my diagnosis. Probably was getting more swollen as game went on and that made it harder to throw.

Gotta be. No way he could have hurt his shoulder on that harmless fall. Is there?

How?? Of they beat KC and Houston it's far from over. As of now they are still the sixth seed.

KC is not very good...they are very very beatable...we dominated them the past 2 times and should have won both if not for retarded turnovers at their 1 yard line

KC is not very good...they are very very beatable...we dominated them the past 2 times and should have won both if not for retarded turnovers at their 1 yard line

I agree they're beatable, but they're playing really well right now. They're riding high and at home. It's going to be a tough game, a must win game. Let's hope we got some fast healers this week.

I agree they're beatable, but they're playing really well right now. They're riding high and at home. It's going to be a tough game, a must win game. Let's hope we got some fast healers this week.

They've beaten up on bad teams. Color me unimpressed. Just like I was unimpressed when they came in 8-0 2 years ago and Jeff Tuel hung 500 yards on their "great D"

Edited by matter2003

How?? Of they beat KC and Houston it's far from over. As of now they are still the sixth seed.

You really think they are going to beat KC in KC? Houston D is suddenly playing lights out - that won't be easy either. You remember who our coach is right?

Edited by Azucho98

They've beaten up on bad teams. Color me unimpressed. Just like I was unimpressed when they came in 8-0 2 years ago and Jeff Tuel hung 500 yards on their "great D"

KC beating Denver in Denver was just a fluke I guess....

Edited by Azucho98

If EJ plays and our D plays like it did the last 2 weeks we can absolutely win.

Uh, they did against the Jags.

If EJ starts we root for him to have a solid game. He, like Tyrod, has some skills. You think he didn't learn anything from his last two starts?

"EJ, what have you learned from your last two starts?" "Well coach, I learned that I can complete a ton of passes against prevent D in the 4th quarter by throwing 5 yard drags. And I learned that the ball isn't supposed to be thrown into LB's chests. I just forgot Telvin wasn't my teammate anymore."

Uh, they did against the Jags.

"EJ, what have you learned from your last two starts?" "Well coach, I learned that I can complete a ton of passes against prevent D in the 4th quarter by throwing 5 yard drags. And I learned that the ball isn't supposed to be thrown into LB's chests. I just forgot Telvin wasn't my teammate anymore."

You have EJ pegged. Who are you scouting for next season? Teams are surely ringing your phone off the hook.

You have EJ pegged. Who are you scouting for next season? Teams are surely ringing your phone off the hook.

LOL. You are the mouse who has been shocked by the electric cheese 16 times and you're coming back for another bite.

Uh, against the Jags the D gave up 3 80+ yard drives including the go ahead TD late.

Held them to 13 points. Games aren't won and lost by 80 yard drives than end in zero points. They ARE won and lost by 3 turnovers, two of them for 2 TD's, in the worst stretch of NFL QBing I have seen in a while.

Edited by FireChan