Refugee Crisis in the U. S. (?)

B-Man

On 5/23/2019 at 1:47 PM, 3rdnlng said:

From the appearance of his tats I would guess that he got in as a member of the MS-13 Family Unit. Tight knit groups they are, and rival the Genovese, Gotti and Corleone "families".

One minor detail, there was no "Gotti" crime family.  Gotti was boss of the Gambino family

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There's no Corleone family, either.  

Oh yes there is. Fredo never got killed on the lake and started his own family in secrecy. Changed his last name to Swallwell and moved to California where he carries on Grampa's legacy, if not the name.

This is the independent guy. I assume the army protects the federal builders? In the replies he says he cannot discuss their security measures. Can't blame him at all.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is the independent guy. I assume the army protects the federal builders? In the replies he says he cannot discuss their security measures. Can't blame him at all.

Let's get Chuck Norris down there...................Pronto !

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Let's get Chuck Norris down there...................Pronto !

He should be available. I think they've finished filming the latest Star Wars movie, where he stars as 'The Force'.

I am pretty sure they will appeal (from Reuters, Yahoo picked it up):

A U.S. federal judge on Monday rejected a lawsuit by Democrats in the House of Representatives that sought to block President Donald Trump's plan to divert funds to help build a border wall.

District Court Judge Trevor McFadden of the District of Columbia ruled that the House lacked legal standing to sue Trump for using money to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border that was appropriated by Congress for other purposes.

</snip>

Fox News Story:

Judge tosses House Dems' lawsuit over Trump's use of emergency military funds for border wall

Washington, D.C., district court Judge Trevor McFadden threw out House Democrats' lawsuit seeking an injunction against President Trump's emergency border wall funding reallocation, saying that the matter is fundamentally a political dispute and that the politicians lack standing to make a legal case.

</snip>

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

One would think that it would be obvious why we don't want people who set fires in protest in our country.

What I wanted you to elaborate on was WHOSE stupid asses were you referring to?  People who set fires or Hondurans?  

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What I wanted you to elaborate on was WHOSE stupid asses were you referring to?  People who set fires or Hondurans?  

People who set fires in protest of our country. It's people who think they have the absolute right to come here and are owed something. It's people who want to come here and change our country to suit them. It's people who wave the Honduran flag on U.S. soil and consider themselves Honduran-Americans. Get the drift?

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

3rd’s having a rough week, usually better than this 

I can have the roughest of weeks and the shittiest of days but I can always chill with the soothing knowledge that I'm not Canadian.

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

People who set fires in protest of our country. It's people who think they have the absolute right to come here and are owed something. It's people who want to come here and change our country to suit them. It's people who wave the Honduran flag on U.S. soil and consider themselves Honduran-Americans. Get the drift?

Hmmmm because it sure sounded like you meant all Hondurans.  How many people were involved in this fire?  

So you're advocating against people who are proud of their roots?  Now I'm for assimilation as much, actually a lot more than most, but you're sounding pretty bigoted here. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Hmmmm because it sure sounded like you meant all Hondurans.  How many people were involved in this fire?  

So you're advocating against people who are proud of their roots?  Now I'm for assimilation as much, actually a lot more than most, but you're sounding pretty bigoted here. 

Of course I meant all Hondurans who sneak in our country for the purpose of illegal immigration. That goes for all Central Americans, South Americans, Europeans, Africans, Asians and Polynesians. On the other hand, if they come in legally so that they can be vetted properly they are welcome within our laws.

Now, you've known me for years here and the volume of my work should tell you if I'm a bigot or not. I'll stand by that.

P.S. Canadians should be banned entry to our country until they at least learn to spell.

48 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Of course I meant all Hondurans who sneak in our country for the purpose of illegal immigration. That goes for all Central Americans, South Americans, Europeans, Africans, Asians and Polynesians. On the other hand, if they come in legally so that they can be vetted properly they are welcome within our laws.

Now, you've known me for years here and the volume of my work should tell you if I'm a bigot or not. I'll stand by that.

P.S. Canadians should be banned entry to our country until they at least learn to spell.

Calling people who want to come here to better themselves and their families stupid asses sure sounds bigoted to me.  Bravo!  

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's people who wave the Honduran flag on U.S. soil and consider themselves Honduran-Americans. Get the drift?

52 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

On the other hand, if they come in legally so that they can be vetted properly they are welcome within our laws.

but not if they put up a Honduran flag or call themselves Honduran-Americans!

because FREEDOM