Blown calls

Buffalos#1Fan

I don't care about the TD, I care about the clock! How can a play not even take a second? They got to stop the clock before the 2 minute warning. They wouldn't have had much time at all to get a field goal. How could no one on the Giants sideline not protest? Somebody must have noticed.

Edited by HoF Watkins

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beckham should have pulled the ball into his body instead putting out to show off and get it blasted out of his hands. Makes the td we got last week from Karlos look very questionable.

The Karlos TD was going to be whatever it was called in the field either way. We were fortunate. Giants deserve every bit of bad luck they get. Lucky pieces of ****.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

How was Odell's TD not a !@#$ing TD? He had 2 feet down!

Landon Collins interception not an interception?! His elbow was down!

Because it's the rule. The WR has to catch the ball, have control, cross the goal line, get both feet down twice, transition cleanly to a runner, stay in bounds, dance the Macarena, recite the alphabet backwards from X to I, present a thesis on the history and development of the wide receiver position in NFL football, translate into English a transcript of Solomon Wilcotts' color commentary, and then maybe the officials will grant him a touchdown. If they're in a good mood, and Brady doesn't complain too much about it.

Wow, that was horrible! Even the Lions thought it was no TD. Walt Coleman of course.

I don't care about the TD, I care about the clock! How can a play not even take a second? They got to stop the clock before the 2 minute warning. They wouldn't have had much time at all to get a field goal. How could no one on the Giants sideline not protest? Somebody must have noticed.

What are you talking about? The Beckham play took 5 seconds.

Of all the games where you could say this, this isn't one of them. A lot of crucial calls went against the Pats.

This was a great game. Now we get to be the only team to beat those cheating dbags! Twice :flirt:

I thought it was one of the more fair games. they were allowed to play the game for the most part

It gets back to what I keep harping on. The league's rules are bull ****. The refs can't even apply them consistently, they're so bad.

There was a play at 2:10. the next play started at...2:10. They ran 3 plays, and only 4 seconds came off the clock, to 2:06.

At 2:10 the Patriots called timeout. At 2:06 the Giants called timeout. They then threw into the endzone which took five seconds. At 2:01 they ran another play which went to the two minute warning.

At 2:10 the Patriots called timeout. At 2:06 the Giants called timeout. They then threw into the endzone which took five seconds. At 2:01 they ran another play which went to the two minute warning.

I may be off a play, but I am positive that when the Giants ran a play with 2:10 on the clock, the next play the clock was still at 2:10. Others here saw it as well, because they noted it in the shout box.

It was actually 2 plays (not 3) in 4 seconds.

Edited by HoF Watkins

I may be off a play, but I am positive that when the Giants ran a play with 2:10 on the clock, the next play the clock was still at 2:10. Others here saw it as well, because they noted it in the shout box.

That is what I saw as well. The NFL seems to be messing up the clock operation weekly now - it's unfathomable. This is a multi-billion dollar industry and they can't operate a flipping stopwatch.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

There was a play at 2:10. the next play started at...2:10. They ran 3 plays, and only 4 seconds came off the clock, to 2:06.

They ran a play at 2:14 (Jennings run). Pats called TO at 2:10

They ran a play at 2:10 (completion to Harris OOB). Giants called TO at 2:06

They ran a play at 2:06 (inc pass to OBJ)

They ran a play that started as 2:01 (inc pass to Harris). Two minute warning at 1:56.

They ran a play at 2:14 (Jennings run). Pats called TO at 2:10

They ran a play at 2:10 (completion to Harris OOB). Giants called TO at 2:06

They ran a play at 2:06 (inc pass to OBJ)

They ran a play that started as 2:01 (inc pass to Harris). Two minute warning at 1:56.

Where are you getting this, direct from a video? I wasn't the only person to see it.

NE called their first TO at 2:14

At 2:14 Jennings ran for 5 yards and the Pats called their second TO at 2:10

At 2:10 manning passed to Harris down to the 5 and the Giants called TO at 2:06

At 2:06 manning threw to OBJ in endzone.

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/56646/NYG_Gamebook.pdf