Week 11: MNF Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Posted

26CornerBlitz

Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?

My goals for this game have evolved into:

-- stay healthy (no injuries to key starters)

-- limit mental mistakes (penalties)

-- make no glaring coaching errors (time management, replay reviews)

-- don't rely on communication technology working correctly (have a backup plan)

Accomplish all of that, and there's a damn good chance we're in it at the end. When Tyrod, Shady, and Sammy all play the Bills are 4-1.

Go Bills!

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ESPNMondayNight

Tom Brady is 66-16 (.805) as a starter against the AFC East. #MNF

CUgamUoXIAAx5Mk.jpg

Entering week 11, Chandler Jones leads the NFL in sacks with 10.5, one more than J.J. Watt. #MNF

CUgeBLXWEAAxTCb.jpg

Tyrod Taylor is the only QB completing better than 70% of his throws.

CUghgHQUAAIcMSt.jpg

LeSean McCoy has rushed for exactly 112 yards in each of his last 2 games. #MNF

CUgk5F1XAAAoa-T.jpg

@ESPNMondayNight

Gruden: Bills' ability to counter the Patriots' jokers could help decide #MNF. http://es.pn/1TahUdG

CUgrzarWIAAcy7a.jpg

Patriots report WR Dobson now questionable

The New England Patriots have issued a statement that WR Aaron Dobson has been added to the injury report with a back injury today.

@salmaiorana

A lot went right for the #Bills Sunday. But what about tonight? Here's my game preview column. http://on.rocne.ws/1Hi5cZa

via @DandC

@ESPNMondayNight

Here's why @RobGronkowski can't be stopped. http://es.pn/1I6wTnO

CUg2FdhWsAAkbBN.jpg

Peter King is really starting to irritate me. From MMQB today

"That’s where Denver coach Gary Kubiak and GM John Elway are this morning. They’re 8-2 and have a three-game division lead with six to play, so that’s good. But they’re on the verge of a decision that could be either painfully uncomfortable, or historic, or frustratingly loyal. Or some combination of those. And that’s all going to play out this week—with Tom Brady and the unbeaten Patriots coming to Denver for what looked like one of the great games of the year."

Like it's a foregone conclusion that the Bills will lose tonight. He is more than likely right but give me a break.

The Bills must find a way to contain this guy! He might be less effective due to an abdominal injury. Buckle up Cordy!

@ESPNMondayNight

Chandler Jones could be the 1st Patriot to lead the NFL in sacks since it became an official stat in 1982. #MNF

CUhKriDWcAAYGPB.jpg

Will Rex get revenge against the Patriots tonight? (3:03)

The "NFL HQ" crew discusses what the Buffalo Bills need to do in order to get their head coach Rex Ryan his revenge against the New England Patriots on Monday night.

@ESPNMondayNight

Bills rank 6th in the NFL, averaging 25.7 points per game. #MNF

CUhM8tyWoAAxkdq.jpg

I'm encouraged by the fact that it's a primetime game. I think the refs will be slightly more hesitant to throw phantom flags with as much viewwership as the game will have. They don't want to trend on Twitter.

Who are the officials? They had no problem dicking us on the London game. Seems like a lot of prime time games are soured by blown calls.