The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

On 1/25/2020 at 1:56 PM, B-Man said:

Liberals are crazy..............

One good way to achieve equity is to drag everyone down to the same level.  And probably many of these same parents who are now whining about these policies voted for the members of the Seattle school board that put them into place. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Inventing Transgender Children details the ways in which positive affirmation harms children. For a child who is going through ‘a phase’, or is simply a little confused, affirming a new identity ‘may freeze the development of their thoughts and… consolidate confusion’. This is exacerbated by the fact that positive affirmation often leads immediately to ‘social transition’, whereby children might take on a new name, adopt the pronouns and clothing normally associated with the opposite sex, and gain access to spaces once forbidden. Thoughout this process, transgender children are not just accepted, or cared for. They are also celebrated for their bravery and challenge to convention.

This is my greatest fear in this transgender business.  Children are very impressionable.  They hear this stuff on YouTube, TV, and at school.  Maybe they start thinking about it and say something to their school counselor and now they are sort of pushed into the acceptance and tranisition.  Add to that these kids are viewed as brave heroes.

I guess my concern is that impressionable kids may be talked into it by culture and caring adults.  When it may be just a phase that they would naturally figure out on their own.

• Like (+1) 2

Corey Feldman's new documentary that will expose Hollywood's 'pedophile ring' will be aired only ONCE

Actor Corey Feldman's new documentary called '(My) Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys', which is set to release on March 9, is touted to be a provocative exposé where the musician and one-time teen idol will reveal the details of the most "emotionally trying" period of his life. However, there's a catch for the much-anticipated documentary — viewers will only get one chance to watch the film. 

Reports state that '(My) Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys' will air only once and interested viewers across the world will have to watch it at the same time. The documentary will stream live at 8 pm on the West Coast, which means 11 pm on the East Coast.

Feldman, his family, friends, and colleagues will also be watching the live stream at the time in a private screening. 

Feldman, in a statement, said that he is keeping a promise —through the film — to his best friend, late Canadian actor Corey Haim, to reveal to the world about what really happened to the two when they were young actors in Hollywood. Feldman had long promised an exposé of high-profile celebrities in Hollywood who engage in pedophilia and continue to be working in the entertainment industry. ...

• Thank you (+1) 3