Stevie Johnson - Whoopsie

eyebeem99

Where have all the SJ13 supporters gone?

Typical SJ13. Dumb penalties, no awareness of important game situations. Just a terrible player.

Gailey benched him and I remember people being upset. Dude has been in the league 10 years now and still doesnt learn.

Whaley and company were changing the loser mentality environment until the Pegulas got swept off their feet by the smooth talking Rex!

Typical SJ13. Dumb penalties, no awareness of important game situations. Just a terrible player.

Gailey benched him and I remember people being upset. Dude has been in the league 10 years now and still doesnt learn.

Whaley and company were changing the loser mentality environment until the Pegulas got swept off their feet by the smooth talking Rex!

Terrible? Wow.

Yes, Terrible player.

What will be your argument...the couple 1000 yard seasons that he had?

What stays in my mind are the drops, the me attitude, the loser mentality, the twitter account, etc...

SJ13 is one talented dude, but hes one terrible player.

Sj all day. Supporters still here strong. Good for you for being mad. Wish we still had him over the bob woods/percy/hogan pu pu platter

The beans in my pressure cooker can handle the situation better than SJ13 when the game is on the line or when needing a first down and he runs the route 1 yard short.

Sj all day. Supporters still here strong. Good for you for being mad. Wish we still had him over the bob woods/percy/hogan pu pu platter

Actually, you mad. Im happy!

Now you want to compare SJ with Woods and Percy?

Percy = SJ

Woods > SJ

Hogan < SJ ( however, no one ever said Hogan was a 1 at receiver, so dumb to compare #4 to a #1 )

Why no comparison to Watkins? Nevermind......

Edited by fredex22

Sorry man but got to agree with Fredex. Johnson is talented & the guy knows how to get open. With that being said he is a dumb player & he has a knack for making critical mistakes at the most inopportune time. Remember the drop ball against Pittsburgh that would of won the game. Selfish player too. At this stage of his career, not worth the headache, the Chargers could have him.

Again...wow.

I'm going to expect this to get drowned out pretty fast but I'll say this:

Stevie was the best and most exciting offensive player for us for a while there. You don't put up numbers like that in consecutive seasons by sucking, and I'd argue that he'd be a better #2 now than Woods. He was never physically the best, never the tallest, never the quickest, never the strongest, never the best route runner, but he ground it out every game and knows how to play corners.

We exist. We just don't dwell on it like some people do.

Yes, Terrible player.

What stays in my mind are the drops, the me attitude, the loser mentality, the twitter account, etc...

The guy would fit right in on a Rex Ryan team since it isn't about keeping a low profile, and not getting penalties.

EDIT: Percy has never had problems behind the scenes with his teammates or anything like that. How many 1k yard seasons has Harvin had in his 7 year career, none?

And it would be nice if Robert Woods had some of Stevie's ability to get open, and make plays. How many 1000 yard years has Wood or Watkins had? Watkins stays off twitter, and out of the public eye, huh? He just once in a while openly slams the fans.

Sure, Stevie had his issues. But the kid played injured A LOT, and always found a way to get open even against some of the best CB's in the league like Revis Island.

I'd love to see Sammy or Woods get back to back to back 1000 yard receiving years in Buffalo!

Edited by Nihilarian

The beans in my pressure cooker can handle the situation better than SJ13 when the game is on the line or when needing a first down and he runs the route 1 yard short.

Actually, you mad. Im happy!

Now you want to compare SJ with Woods and Percy?

Percy = SJ

Woods > SJ

Hogan < SJ ( however, no one ever said Hogan was a 1 at receiver, so dumb to compare #4 to a #1 )

Why no comparison to Watkins? Nevermind......

Percy = SJ? SInce when. When Percy plays a full season, or ever plays a game again, please let me know.

Yes, Terrible player.

He's a terrible player because of his twitter account?

SJ was an incredibly good guy. Did stuff off the field for the community that few knew about. Say what you want about his on the field muck-ups but don't knock the man.

This. Fredex has went full moon on us

Citing his Twitter account as a negative is hilarity.

Sj made many good plays as a bill.