IK Enemkpali to be team captain vs. Jets

Wazzu Bill

Thanks to Rex I can't listen to the radio or watch TV anymore. Jim Rome was tearing into him saying he was a clown and the Bills are a bad team that lost to Jacksonville and we are a joke basically. Stuff like this is really turning the entire country against us unfortunately. It's too bad that we can't back it up on the field and shut everyone up

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Rex I can't listen to the radio or watch TV anymore. Jim Rome was tearing into him saying he was a clown and the Bills are a bad team that lost to Jacksonville and we are a joke basically. Stuff like this is really turning the entire country against us unfortunately. It's too bad that we can't back it up on the field and shut everyone up

it has turned the entire country against us?

FireChan and I have been trading barbs for well over a year, although I always get him confused with FearThe Losing and Vladimir Putin.

Not to mention that he started it with the personal element of "How much real estate..."

As much as I appreciate MDH coming to my defense, it's unnecessary. Me and Kelly needle each other all the time, and I don't think it's been malicious in either account.

To think, we could've been on the same side of the fence if you just appreciated Chris Hogan screens a little more.

Is this really necessary? Can't you just disagree with his opinion without resorting to this type of post? As much as I disagree with FireChan's opinions I rarely - if ever - see him resort to this. Yet, he's the troll?

When it happened before the Pats game there were fans around the country saying they hate the Pats but they were rooting for them to beat us down for all of the crap we were talking. I didn't think we were talking too much but the media loves to spin it and fans love to hate on Rex for some reason. Now it's happening again. I couldnt even listen to Jim Rome today I had to turn it off. They spent a good portion of the show making fun of us

When it happened before the Pats game there were fans around the country saying they hate the Pats but they were rooting for them to beat us down for all of the crap we were talking. I didn't think we were talking too much but the media loves to spin it and fans love to hate on Rex for some reason. Now it's happening again. I couldnt even listen to Jim Rome today I had to turn it off. They spent a good portion of the show making fun of us

who cares what Rome listeners are "rooting" for the Bills in Coshocton Ohio or Kankakee IL or any other place? It won't matter to the outcome. Edited by YoloinOhio

get used to it - if the Bills are any good, no one will ever root for them outside of their own fan base. They will all root for them to lose every week. It's how it should be. Underdogs and losers get adopted by the masses.

This is just false.

Currently, the Bills are not adopted by the masses. It has gone from"I'm sorry you're a Bills fan" to "You're a Bills fan, you're stuck with Rex" followed by a bunch of laughing...

This is just false.

Currently, the Bills are not adopted by the masses. It has gone from"I'm sorry you're a Bills fan" to "You're a Bills fan, you're stuck with Rex" followed by a bunch of laughing...

when the Browns play anyone other than the Bills - who do you root for? The one unlikely to be a contender. People love underdogs and teams that are non-threatening to their own. Edited by YoloinOhio

when the Browns play anyone other than the Bills - who do you root for? The one unlikely to be a contender. People love underdogs and teams that are non-threatening to their own.

I think you are right. I rooted for the Seahawks all the way until they won the Super Bowl. Then I said that's quite enough Mr. "Repeat".

I think the Packers are the only successful team I actually root for haha

Yesterday while at the grocery store in my Bills jersey, the woman at the express register counted my case of beer as 24 individual items and she made me go to another line.

Coincidence?

Listen you nutbags...the real world doesn't give a rat's asshair about what football team you follow.

People like Jim Rome and Tim Graham are a dime a dozen, and if you find yourself at a point where you can't listen to a chucklehead like Rome because he makes you think the world hates you, I can promise you...in this equation...the problem is neither Jim Rome nor your football team.

I've been following this team since Gary Marangi first stepped in for an injured Ferguson and finished the second half of the season with a 35% completion percentage and 16 picks, and to this day the ONLY thing that ever embarrasses me about this team are the fans who think people like Jim Rome and Tim Graham are important.