Do the Bills still go QB in round 1?

If I was Dough Whaley and Cook fell to me I'd pick him. If I got an offer I couldn't refuse to move back into the final 5 or 6 picks of the draft and either Cook or Goff are sitting there I'd pick them. I wouldn't pick Paxton Lynch even if he was there when I was picking in round 3.

I don't think the Bills will go QB in round one. I think they will go linebacker... either an inside guy or a genuine 3-4 edge rusher. Then I think you can look for them to go WR, offensive tackle and whichever way they don't go in round 1 over the course of 2,3 & 4. I do think they will pick a QB but I see it being a 5th round guy.... if Kevin Hogan lasts that long he is intriguing.... personally I'd take him in the 4th or even possibly the 3rd.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Bills should (and will) pick a QB in this draft, and it could happen anywhere from round 1 to round 7. It will all depend on who's there and what the perceived value is. I think that's a good position to be in. You get in trouble when you feel like you HAVE to use a certain pick on a QB.

I think the Bills should (and will) pick a QB in this draft, and it could happen anywhere from round 1 to round 7. It will all depend on who's there and what the perceived value is. I think that's a good position to be in. You get in trouble when you feel like you HAVE to use a certain pick on a QB.

I am hoping that a prospect falls and we take them in the 2nd round