McCoy shoulder update

YoloinOhio

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing broken, nothing torn -- Shady will be good to go. Huge that this is not a lower body injury, because he has regained his explosiveness.

Count me among the ranks who instantly feared fractured clavicle when he got up -- we were lucky.

Nothing broken, nothing torn -- Shady will be good to go. Huge that this is not a lower body injury, because he has regained his explosiveness.

Count me among the ranks who instantly feared fractured clavicle when he got up -- we were lucky.

the GDT diagnosis was malaria, Ebola and collarbone lol

I was sure he broke his collarbone when I saw the play. I big guy bouncing off a much smaller guy's shoulder when his shoulders are exactly perpendicular to the ground seems to be the formula to snap a collarbone. . . .

I am so glad he is okay.

Wrap it up, give him some painkillers, and ice it after the game!

Suh should be suspended for his play on McCoy. He threw himself on top of him with intent to injure. The dude has a long history of this sort of BS. That said, one of our weak a** O-linemen should have been in Suh's face after that play.

Suh didn't do anything other that hit our rb hard. It wasn't dirty. It's football. I'm not saying he wasn't trying to inflict pain on McCoy, he was. Nothing dirty though.

Suh had Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor in his grasp on third-and-4 from the Miami 34 late in the third quarter. But instead of ruling Taylor down for a sack, the officials let the play continue and Taylor threw the ball away.
Suh told the official he needs to “call that dead, or I’m going to slam the [expletive] out of him next time.”
Suh took it out on McCoy instead

Suh probably also remembers this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJx17nVZs7g

Suh is the DL on both plays that almost had TT. He's draped all over TT for the game winner. Shows how strong TT is for his size. Beast.