Some more African Americans stirring up trouble

“This is strange,” Harris said, adding that it’s “quite unheard of for a church to be fined because of joyful noise.”

It doesn't matter what kind of noise or how joyful it is. If it 2am and it's keeping me awake I'm going to report it.

The mere action of seeking out this article, reading it, posting it, and creating the thread title.....simply shows that you appear to have found your correct home in Texas :thumbsup:

No, you don't deal in stereotypes. Hypocrite.

The mere action of seeking out this article, reading it, posting it, and creating the thread title.....simply shows that you appear to have found your correct home in Texas :thumbsup:

The action of seeking out this article? So what do you think GBID did, google things that black people do that pisses me off? :doh:

An article from SFGate shows he belongs in Dallas?

That makes no !@#$ing sense whatsoever.

An article from SFGate shows he belongs in Dallas?

That makes no !@#$ing sense whatsoever.

That's because Baskin is a sanctimonious blowhard who views himself as everyone's intellectual and moral superior. What he's saying is that GBID is racist, and therefore belongs with all the other racists - in Texas - while being oblivious to the fact that he's doing the exactly what he's accusing GBID of doing.

Edited by Azalin

publishing in sf gate, it's news. it's meant to present both sides. on the cesspool that mostly is ppp it's inflammatory red meat and meant to stir the vile pot bubbling here.

An awful lot of stupid in that post. And I think you need to fire your dictation team. Either that or you've outsourced it to a non-English speaking country.

publishing in sf gate, it's news. it's meant to present both sides. on the cesspool that mostly is ppp it's inflammatory red meat and meant to stir the vile pot bubbling here.

How could you have so much hate in you on the night they showed that awesome Star Wars trailer.

There is really no redeeming you. Even Darth Vader had a chance.

An awful lot of stupid in that post. And I think you need to fire your dictation team. Either that or you've outsourced it to a non-English speaking country.

He evidenced poor vocabulary in that post, too. Only one word of more than two syllables. Clearly a dunce.

He evidenced poor vocabulary in that post, too. Only one word of more than two syllables. Clearly a dunce.

replace pot with caldron and vile with disgusting. happy? you're one of the leading sewer dwellers. there's 2 more multisyllabic words...