EJ Maneul stinks out loud.

ScrewyLouie

Wait and see Boys. Easy to bash Cassel. I'll eat crow when he sucks with the Boys. But IMO he will do better the EJ who on 3rd and 11 threw to a tripled covered Gragg who had no chance to get the first down. Why even throw that ball. Mind Boggling

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen brother. Rex is the same old clown in a different town. You realize our Nate Hackett dink and dunk offense scored 38 and 42 points on Rex's feared defense? Look how well the Jets are playing this year without the clown.

Bingo... We are in FULL REX EFFECT !!!....Ej stepped up alot in the pocket and made throws over the middle...he did lack leading his guys but again this game was on the D... I mean fitzy, ivory and marshall are looking like stars compared to Tyrod, Shady, Watkins.... nobody would of guessed that before the season....shady been limited and watkins looks like goodwin glass 2.0....

Wait and see Boys. Easy to bash Cassel. I'll eat crow when he sucks with the Boys. But IMO he will do better the EJ who on 3rd and 11 threw to a tripled covered Gragg who had no chance to get the first down. Why even throw that ball. Mind Boggling

You're right, it's better to take a sack or throw to a covered guy and get picked off.

Special teams and defense put us in a hole without Sammy and Harvin and we really couldn't run the ballbeing down so much. EJ did not have a spectacular game, but let's not act like it's EJ's fault.

This bored is hysterical. Not sure it was EJs fault we lost.

And who will defend him? Respond to me when he he dies in free agency and he is out of the NFL. This was his last audition. So sad .. . . .

Last audition? I think there are far too many people posting on here who have an unrealistic expectation for EJ. He is our backup QB and for a backup he led the offense to put up 21 points. There are very few teams in the league that wouldn't take that out of their backup. He was far from the problem today.

Surely you're kidding. Or you haven't watched a single game as yet.

Had you not noticed that we actually managed first downs, two touch downs, and crossed the 50 yard line in the first half?

That's something that didn't happen in Tyrod's last two starts. Tyrod leads the entire NFL in percentage of dives that end in a 3 and out. Against the Titans and Giants, a full 50% of Tyrod's drives ended in either a 3 and out or a turnover in fewer than 3 plays. Had Tyrod played as well last week as EJ played this week, the game would have been a comfortable victory. Had Tyrod played as well as EJ played this week against the Giants, we would have won that game.

Yes. That's why you have to try to look at the specific issues, like his footwork.

And then Tyrod didn't have Sammy and McCoy, did he?

It was a 3 point game at the half after scoring 14 points on offense. Both struggled w/o a full complement of weapons is the point.

I'm with everyone pointing out there's plenty of blame to go around. But, damn, how about an apology from those posters who flamed anyone who dared predict--correctly--that EJ would be ordinary or worse? The jury is in: the man is no more than a backup. What is up with you Kool Aid drinkers, you people who troll anyone who doesn't radiate eternal sunshine about the Bills? Is your own self esteem so low?

Here's some cold water: EJ WAS a waste of a first-round pick, ok? And get used to this idea: Rex Ryan is a incompetent fool, and he will be fired after wasting still another two years of our time.

I'm with everyone pointing out there's plenty of blame to go around. But, damn, how about an apology from those posters who flamed anyone who dared predict--correctly--that EJ would be ordinary or worse? The jury is in: the man is no more than a backup. What is up with you Kool Aid drinkers, you people who troll anyone who doesn't radiate eternal sunshine about the Bills? Is your own self esteem so low?

Here's some cold water: EJ WAS a waste of a first-round pick, ok? And get used to this idea: Rex Ryan is a incompetent fool, and he will be fired after wasting still another two years of our time.

You want to talk about an overreaction....This is it. The team is 3-3 with plenty of season left.

It was a 3 point game at the half after scoring 14 points on offense. Both struggled w/o a full complement of weapons is the point.

Yes, but my point is that when you look at the specific issues, EJ was making the same mistakes and we saw his accuracy problems because of that. They managed to stay successful with Sammy and Goodwin still out there, but EJ still struggled with his own issues.

You're simplifying it too much, IMO, by just looking at the score and saying he was fine in the first half. He wasn't fine.

Some fans can spew rationally at all the issues.

Some fans don't want to see.

Let's talk about EJ's play objectively.

He was not great, far from it.

He threw the ball short on some 3rd and long situations, that can't happen, which brings me to:

He needs to step into his throws and trust his reads, the protection was there most of the time.

He can't take the grounding penalty that pinned the team back in our endzone.

What is amazing is that for some reason, we can't have none of that, it's like this was EJ's 50 start in the league and he can't get better. Like Tyrod, he's still a young QB, wish he would let it rip more, like he said he would.

:thumbsup:

At least he didn't **** the bed. Get well TT!

Let's talk about EJ's play objectively.

He was not great, far from it.

He threw the ball short on some 3rd and long situations, that can't happen, which brings me to:

He needs to step into his throws and trust his reads, the protection was there most of the time.

He can't take the grounding penalty that pinned the team back in our endzone.

What is amazing is that for some reason, we can't have none of that, it's like this was EJ's 50 start in the league and he can't get better. Like Tyrod, he's still a young QB, wish he would let it rip more, like he said he would.

Yeah. I don't think I've seen anyone actually put all the blame on EJ for this loss. We should be able to point out that he's still making the same mistakes, though.

And if Tyrod played and looked just as poor, I'd point that out, too.

Last audition? I think there are far too many people posting on here who have an unrealistic expectation for EJ. He is our backup QB and for a backup he led the offense to put up 21 points. There are very few teams in the league that wouldn't take that out of their backup. He was far from the problem today.

Last seven were a gift. He was a 1st rd pick. Stop calling him a backup. call him what he is a bust.