OT - "The Bachelor"

aussiew

Last night finally convinced me that she is about 97% fake and is hiding a very shrill tongue and "it's all about me" attitude.

Any guy that ends up with her is going to be living a nightmare.

Does anyone else suspect this?

239689[/snapback]

I hate that show and its ilk.

It has taken over my TV, thanks to my wife. She loves that garbage, gets all worked up by it.

I think anyone that follows a show like this should be horsewhipped. If you're going to put a show like this on the air, put it on PPV and call it "The World's biggest gang bang"

You're getting a little personal here dib :D

I think anyone that follows a show like this should be horsewhipped.  If you're going to put a show like this on the air, put it on PPV and call it "The World's biggest gang bang"

239707[/snapback]

Give this man a job. Best idea I have heard all year. :D

I think anyone that follows a show like this should be horsewhipped.  If you're going to put a show like this on the air, put it on PPV and call it "The World's biggest gang bang"

239707[/snapback]

I love you man - though in a strictly platonic, "because you're also an ass hole" kind of way. :devil:

I hate that show and its ilk.

It has taken over my TV, thanks to my wife. She loves that garbage, gets all worked up by it.

239719[/snapback]

Amen brother. Fortunately for me, even MY wife thinks this show is too much. Thank god.