OT - "The Bachelor"

aussiew

Plastic

240264[/snapback]

I had to laugh at this quote from the site though:

In addition to her studies, she was an active member of a sorority, Alpha Xi Delta, where she developed keen social skills and a flair for communicating with a variety of audiences.

They mention being in a sorority like it's an accomplishment. She paid to be in. She paid for girls to be her friends. What a joke.

I felt bad for every memer of the soroities and frats at my school. Instead of paying a fee, why not go and meet some people on your own. Ya know, people that would still hang out with you even if you didn't pay dues every semester. What a joke.

They mention being in a sorority like it's an accomplishment. She paid to be in. She paid for girls to be her friends. What a joke.

I felt bad for every memer of the soroities and frats at my school. Instead of paying a fee, why not go and meet some people on your own. Ya know, people that would still hang out with you even if you didn't pay dues every semester. What a joke.

240278[/snapback]

Sounds like someone got hosed during rush week... :devil:

Sounds like someone got hosed during rush week...  :devil:

240280[/snapback]

Not at all. I was just not a schmuck. I never saw the reasoning behind going to a "rush" week, or any of that crap. I guess for people that are "shy" or have no seld esteem whatsoever, a frat would be an easy way out, but my group of friends and I had just as much fun as any frat on campus, and we weren't forced to hang out with each other, and the only money we ever took from each other was borrowed to buy beer.