Patriots* vs. Indy

Beerball

I hate the **** as much as anyone, but they're winning the division and we're not. We need the Division winners to pull away if we have a chance at a wildcard. If the Colts are winning that division, then fine. If not, that clouds the water imo,

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to see the **** go undefeated, but at this point, we need them to run away with the division. Colts don't look like they're running away with anything. Give this one to the **** and keep the rest of the AFC down here with us?

I put $100 on the Pats figuring I will either jinx them and lose (money well spent) or I will at least win $100 when they rape the Colts

...something about power rankings or something...

oh looks like I missed something... Power rankings in the NFL are about as useless as Duke Williams in coverage

I feel like playing the shout song whenever the colts score

I hate the **** as much as anyone, but they're winning the division and we're not. We need the Division winners to pull away if we have a chance at a wildcard. If the Colts are winning that division, then fine. If not, that clouds the water imo,

there is less than zero chance the Colts don't win that trash division

Luck is coming out and pulling a Brady with quick passes at or under 2 seconds. God i would love the miracle and the over emotion gets to the Pats and they win.

What I expect is the Pats win by 30 points, but this is fun to watch for the beginning of the game.

Feel free to comment who is watching. Certainly takes my mind off our debacle today.

TD on 4th and 1. awesome.

there is less than zero chance the Colts don't win that trash division

Entirely possible, but if they lose tonight, they're only up by 1 game. If they win this game, and the division, I'll be happy to look back and be happy they beat the **** tonight. If they win tonight and lose the division, well, you understand. But like you said, NO chance of that...

How is it Julie Edelman never gets flagged for taunting or unsportsmanlike conduct? After his TD, he walked slowly towards the fans, then whipped the ball against the wall. At least five seconds after he scored. This league is so inconsistent.

How is it Julie Edelman never gets flagged for taunting or unsportsmanlike conduct? After his TD, he walked slowly towards the fans, then whipped the ball against the wall. At least five seconds after he scored. This league is so inconsistent.

My thoughts exactly. That was very deliberate and should have been flagged.

he fired the ball off of the Colts logo behind the end zone. In the replay. Nbc cut away and didn't show it. No flag of course. Edited by YoloinOhio

he fired the ball off of the Colts logo behind the end zone. In the replay. Nbc cut away and didn't show it. No flag of course.

They never show replays when it's the Pats for some reason....hmmm. But of course they had to show us his finger so they can ballwash him on how tough he is for the rest of the game.

Will someone from the Colts please take one for the rest of America and punch Julian Edelman in the face? I'll start a Go Fund Me for the fine.

I'll contribute.

New drinking game. Everytime Colinsworth mentions Edelman you have to drink. You'd be in a drunken stupor before halftime.

Will someone from the Colts please take one for the rest of America and punch Julian Edelman in the face? I'll start a Go Fund Me for the fine.

Put me down for $5. He could make a fortune above and beyond the fine.