Patriots* vs. Indy

Beerball

Kool Aid, I was just kidding with you, and yeah a little bell rung with a headache for a few days, vs. a guy seriously hurting his knee which could permanently hurt him is all I meant. I don't ever remember Brady getting even a minor concussion as he does get rid of the ball so fast.

Like you as I understand you didn't mean seriously, and neither did I. BTW- I can't stand him either. He is an arrogant prick, a whiner to the refs, and can't wait for his skills to decline as you stated on P. Manning.

Just a fantasy, but wouldn't you just love to see Hasselback beat Brady?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kool Aid, I was just kidding with you, and yeah a little bell rung with a headache for a few days, vs. a guy seriously hurting his knee which could permanently hurt him is all I meant. I don't ever remember Brady getting even a minor concussion as he does get rid of the ball so fast.

Like you as I understand you didn't mean seriously, and neither did I. BTW- I can't stand him either. He is an arrogant prick, a whiner to the refs, and can't wait for his skills to decline as you stated on P. Manning.

Just a fantasy, but wouldn't you just love to see Hasselback beat Brady?

No harm in a little fantasy :). No worries

Yes it would be great. But then again I root for EVERY QB who faces brady to beat him. So obviously my view is slightly biased.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Just finished watching SD almost upset GB at Lambeau and Browns almost upset Broncos. Couldn't quite do it. Seattle choked away their chance to beat Carolina at home. Looks like all unbeatens will prevail today.

Go Colts!

Edited by YoloinOhio

I don't want to see the **** go undefeated, but at this point, we need them to run away with the division. Colts don't look like they're running away with anything. Give this one to the **** and keep the rest of the AFC down here with us?