Breaking: More Trouble for Manziel - Alcohol Involved

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MaryKayCabot

Confirming @wews report that #Browns Johnny Manziel was pulled over by Avon police on highway, arguing with girlfriend. Drinking involved

@MaryKayCabot

#Browns Manziel told police he had only 2 drinks. Girlfriend was impaired. Manziel spent 10 weeks in rehab in offseason.

Avon Sgt. George Ruple, who pulled #Browns Manziel over, confirmed the incident for Northeast Ohio Media Group.

I've never been a Johnny Manziel fan because I think he stinks as a QB, but we should wait for the facts to come out here. If he only had 2 drinks and didn't get a DUI, maybe he wasn't in the wrong. Sometimes, drunk chicks be crazy. I hope he didn't slam her head into the window like she said.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I've never been a Johnny Manziel fan because I think he stinks as a QB, but we should wait for the facts to come out here. If he only had 2 drinks and didn't get a DUI, maybe he wasn't in the wrong. Sometimes, drunk chicks be crazy.

Coming out of offseason rehab for alcohol, it's two drinks too many.

The police report said that he shoved her face into a window (per the girlfriend)

That sounds bad given the heightened awareness of DV.

And to be honest, putting himself in a relationship with someone that's going to down 10 isn't wise either

Absolutely.

The police report said that he shoved her face into a window (per the girlfriend)

Given the media attention that could give her, and given Johnny's alcohol abuse, it would be impossible to guess what actually happened. Girls should know better than to chase NFL players. Sometimes its hard to feel sorry for them.

Welp

@TonyGrossi: In Avon police report, Johnny Manziel said he was drinking "around 2 o'clock" Monday afternoon. #browns.

To be fair, a Monday lunch beer is probably what you hope for from players. Better than a Saturday night. It's like a normal employee having one Saturday afternoon. I'd guess a lot of guys do it.... Not that Johnny should Edited by NoSaint