The Bills Will Don Blue on Blue Uniforms this Sunday

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See, I think I that the Bills should have an all white field with green yard markers; a photo negative if you will. Even if it ain't snowing, make the other team feel like it is. This would be badass. Screw the NFL and their lack of vision.

I don't mind the monocolor look. Especially with the new unis. I don't like it in all white, which just looks like a buncha guys running around in their long johns. I just don't care for when teams like the Raisens go monocolor and end up looking naked.

Just once in a while, when you need the extra good luck.

Oh, and the old Buc unis!?! Holy Geeez! Not only was the color scheme dreadfully creamsicle-esque, but then you got this foppish guy with a phallic symbol stuck in his mouth, and then he is winking at you. Like you had to be Freud to figure that one out.

I like it! SF wore black on black earlier this year. Arizona does red on red a few times, i think the Texans do as well. A lot of teams do it, and every one is better than Cleveland's brown on brown...

77196161-590x395.jpg

Those brown on brown uni's are WAY better than any current combo they have. The need to fire whomever is responsible for those.

Also, I do not like the blue on blue.