Predictions: Bills at Titans

YoloinOhio

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be low scoring ...

Bills 12, Titans 10

If Sammy plays I think we can move the ball more, but right now it looks like it will be tough with all the injuries vs Titans D.

We've definitely got the horses, but there is suddenly uncertainty about the Jockey.

Titans 24

Bills 17

(sorry)

This is a game Rex can actually coach a win. Inferior talent, 2-14 last season. Should be easy. especially since he not worried about the hot rookie QB. personal foul penalty's will be down?

After the beat down today, the Bills super bowl predictions will be back. How dominant this talent laden team really is. How Roman will be the most pursued HC candidate next year ( hope so) But, It seems beating teams that are well coached seems to be Ryans downfall. Why? except for the occasional big wins (jets) he should have remained a DC. Thus his sub .500 lifetime record. A much better quote machine than HC so far. Nothing new there though...

Still an easy win today.................

Bills 36

titans 21

Titans 24

Bills 14

CBF

Bills 18

Titans 20

Titans 27 - Bills 14

Tyrod 17-30, 231 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT, 4 carries/52 yards, 1 TD rushing

Dating back to the Liberty Bowl in Memphis, the Bills all time record vs. Tennessee is 1-7. That last win being in 2000. The Titans currently have a 5 game winning streak vs Buffalo. That includes the Music City miracle and losses against Billy Volek, Vince Young (twice), Matt Hasselbeck (twice).

It seems to me that Tennessee is one of those teams that just has our number. There's no other explanation. I think the Bills have better players this year but they have to prove it on the field against a team that is rested and had 2 weeks to scout us.

Sorry to all those that are offended a longtime season ticket holder can predict a loss, sure hope I'm wrong.

Tenn 27

Buff 20

So I am wondering if a pack of rabid squirrels visited any of you yesterday? Still have a set swinging? Especially Very Wide Right. Apt username. It won't let me quote all 8 of you sorry arse fans... Here is a sampling though.
Edited by Show Me The Baby