"Experts" Picks Week 5 vs the Titans

CodeMonkey

@DonBanks

Still 6 undefeated teams left, but there's a whole lot of losing going on in rest of NFL. My Week 5 picks are here: http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/10/09/nfl-week-5-picks-scores-predictions

bills-titans-week-5.jpg

After an exciting and eventful first three weeks of his rookie season, Titans QB Marcus Mariota got a chance to catch his breath during Tennessee’s bye week. Now comes a grueling 13-game season-ending stretch, or roughly the equivalent of playing an entire college football season without any byes. The Bills defense isn’t any picnic to start with and Rex Ryan’s guys are going to throw everything they have at Mariota in an effort to rattle him. He won’t flinch, but that doesn’t mean the Titans have enough weapons to keep the Bills back on their heels all day. Buffalo rebounds after its penalty-strewn loss at home to the Giants in Week 4.

Definitely nervous over this one. These are the games the Bills should win hands down, but have found a way over the years to lose. The same games that haunt us at the end of the season when the final tallies are in. I hope this isn't DGB's coming out party as a NFL WR.

This is a typical Rex Ryan coached team you never know who will show up. If anyone hasn't noticed we have become what was the Jets. Lets change the name to the Buffalo Jets ( kind of has a ring to it actually).

Edited by ORTON1QB

BILLS VS. TITANS

Buffalo Bills: With Boobie Dixon likely to start in place of LeSean McCoy (hamstring) and Karlos Williams (concussion), it hardly would be the Music City Miracle 2.0 if the Titans pulled off the upset and extended their winning streak against the Bills to six games. However, it’s hard to see Marcus Mariota doing much against a Bills defense that has held quarterbacks to the NFL’s sixth-lowest total QBR. The Bills need this bounce-back win and will get it. Bills 17, Titans 10 -- Mike Rodak

Tennessee Titans: Buffalo’s defense can be expert at fooling people, and though Mariota has done great work sorting through stuff, the challenge here might wind up more a learning experience than something he and the Titans can overcome.

The offensive line isn’t fixed. Bills 19, Titans 10 -- Paul Kuharsky

This is a typical Rex Ryan coached team you never know who will show up. If anyone hasn't noticed we have become what was the Jets. Lets change the name to the Buffalo Jets ( kind of has a ring to it actually).

This is a patently false statement. You should not spread such lies.

NFL Network, most guys picked the Bills. The corrections are obvious. I think we'll win and get our confidence up. We need to do so as the Negals are for real and thankfully they are coming to Buffalo.

For once this year I'd like to see us play a disciplined game with minimal penalties.

BTW Did anyone else read the Nashville Tennesian (not sure of spelling)? Those tools gave the edge in every category to the Titans. Um, the only team you beat was the lowly Bucs (I like the Bucs, but they are just bad). They were beat by the Browns. The Browns.

I hope we go into Nashville and quite simply destroy them. I'd love to see us throw it deep and get up 14 points, and then just run it down their throats for three quarters.