If "ifs and buts were candies and nuts" - excuses summary

A football team is a combination of talents, coaching and preparation. Every game the better team wins. Every game.

I would like this thread to serve as the summary of excuses, injuries, refereeing, coaching, players slipping, dropped passes yada yada yada.

Since its the same story for every loss, we can just keep this stickied, and asked the mods to simply update the name of the team we played.

A football team is a combination of talents, coaching and preparation. Every game the better team wins. Every game.

I would like this thread to serve as the summary of excuses, injuries, refereeing, coaching, players slipping, dropped passes yada yada yada.

Since its the same story for every loss, we can just keep this stickied, and asked the mods to simply update the name of the team we played.

It's hard to win in the NFL

also, so as not to seem glib:

• refs were jobbing us (oh, woe is us!)
  • O-line isn't gelled yet
  • everyone is injured (note, does not affect other teams)
  • rex's plan is more complex than us blue collar idiots can understand
  • barometric something something Coriolis effect

what did I miss?

Good post because every team should end the season 16-0. :thumbsup:

Best post Giants game post!

Love when people say "Every team had to deal with injuries!", yup and every team doesn't win every week...

Picked a good week to be going out of the country on vacation :D:beer:

Best post Giants game post!

Love when people say "Every team had to deal with injuries!", yup and every team doesn't win every week...

Picked a good week to be going out of the country on vacation :D:beer:

I notice the Cowboys lost to the bad Saints yesterday. It seems to me with a certain couple players, they would have won.