Darby is awesome. Had a great game.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What will be interesting is if we have Darby, Gilmore, and Leodis in time for the pats game.........

We need to create a 1.5 second no fly zone and shut down their ugly mugged qb

agreed 100%. get all these guys healthy for the run.

we are 2 and 2 folks. stay.

Bills have lotsa potential ; ) seriously

He's carrying around a couple gold bullion bricks out there. Enough to slow any man down.

GO BILLS!!!

so thats what it was! I thought maybe he had to poop :rolleyes:

I didn't see the game but saw many tweets from analysts that Dareus was great?

@VeteranScout: Marcel Dareus doesn't cater about your double team. Look at him toss Pugh lol wow 🔥 #Bills https://t.co/4X478cKZ4p

@RQUINN619: 5. Marcell Dareus and Mario Williams are absolute studs vs the run. When not blowing up plays, occupying blockers for LB/S to clean up

@RQUINN619: Marcel Dareus worth every penny https://t.co/WA2pGegIzo

@BuffRumblings: There's your big stop on defense. Dareus was beast on that play.

did he look slow of the snap or what. it was noticeable. not pleased.

At this point it's clear that Rex's scheme is not allowing the D-Line to get much penetration. Their job seems to be to gum up the middle and contain the edges. Hughes, I've noticed, gets to rush more and then Rex often brings at least one LB or DB on the blitz.

At this point it's clear that Rex's scheme is not allowing the D-Line to get much penetration. Their job seems to be to gum up the middle and contain the edges. Hughes, I've noticed, gets to rush more and then Rex often brings at least one LB or DB on the blitz.

The only thing i noticed was he was slow of the snap. But still rushing. Not just holding up blockers.

Now he does get tripled at times. But sunday he looked off his game. maybe its scheme. not sure.

They did move guys around quite abit and i expected a abit of one on one dominance. But Eli and that quick release ala Brady better get adjusted too.

Big C i think you are nearly right. Rex wants to let the coverage win the day.

I didn't see the game but saw many tweets from analysts that Dareus was great?

@VeteranScout: Marcel Dareus doesn't cater about your double team. Look at him toss Pugh lol wow #Bills https://t.co/4X478cKZ4p

@RQUINN619: 5. Marcell Dareus and Mario Williams are absolute studs vs the run. When not blowing up plays, occupying blockers for LB/S to clean up

@RQUINN619: Marcel Dareus worth every penny https://t.co/WA2pGegIzo

@BuffRumblings: There's your big stop on defense. Dareus was beast on that play.

Maybe i am off, probably. But Kyle stands out more to me then MD lately. he just looks all hustle.

Is this what Dareus was complaining about pre contract? eating up blockers?

The only thing i noticed was he was slow of the snap. But still rushing. Not just holding up blockers.

Now he does get tripled at times. But sunday he looked off his game. maybe its scheme. not sure.

They did move guys around quite abit and i expected a abit of one on one dominance. But Eli and that quick release ala Brady better get adjusted too.

Big C i think you are nearly right. Rex wants to let the coverage win the day.

Maybe i am off, probably. But Kyle stands out more to me then MD lately. he just looks all hustle.

Is this what Dareus was complaining about pre contract? eating up blockers?

Rex likes pre-snap movement to disguise the rush. Sometimes I wonder if that results in the slowness of the snap, or merely gives the appearance of it. Either way, it's not my favorite!

And yes, this ties into what Dareus said in that one interview. They want him gumming up the middle. This, unfortunately, sounds similar to what Albery Haynesworth said in that piece he penned for the Players Tribune. "Don't leave the TItans, Jim Schwartz is a defensive genius," etc. Still think Dareus will continue to prove his worth, but I want to see Rex take a page out of Schwartz's book.

Kyle seems to be deployed as QB chaser in this scheme; he seems to move QB toward blitzers.

Yes. great point! Mario has been very efficient setting the edge BTW

Rex likes pre-snap movement to disguise the rush. Sometimes I wonder if that results in the slowness of the snap, or merely gives the appearance of it. Either way, it's not my favorite!

And yes, this ties into what Dareus said in that one interview. They want him gumming up the middle. This, unfortunately, sounds similar to what Albery Haynesworth said in that piece he penned for the Players Tribune. "Don't leave the TItans, Jim Schwartz is a defensive genius," etc. Still think Dareus will continue to prove his worth, but I want to see Rex take a page out of Schwartz's book.

I think Dareus will get his also Big C. Its along season still

: )

everyone do their job and all will reap the reward. Theoretically , like spreading the ball around on Offense?

Darby is on his way to a great career. He is currently playing the best corner on the team.

Gilmore played soft today. Too inconsistent.

This doesn't need to be about Gilmore. They were both good yesterday. The Giants WR success was not on the outside yesterday. Eli took advantage of poor safety play from Rambo. The corners have been rock solid all year.

This doesn't need to be about Gilmore. They were both good yesterday. The Giants WR success was not on the outside yesterday. Eli took advantage of poor safety play from Rambo. The corners have been rock solid all year.

this sounds about right. If we can get AW and Corey Graham healthy at the same time it would be very, very helpful.

who is gilmore?

Great game by Darby.

Cant believe Gilmore was a top 10 pick.

Watch the games. Gilmore shut down many many many great wideouts over the past 15ish games. You sound like someone who doesn't understand what he's watching.

Darby does look amazing. And to yolo when obj went Darby's way he was covered like a champ w ease.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

who is gilmore?

Great game by Darby.

Cant believe Gilmore was a top 10 pick.

why can't you believe he was a top 10 pick?

Watch the games. Gilmore shut down many many many great wideouts over the past 15ish games. You sound like someone who doesn't understand what he's watching.

Darby does look amazing. And to yolo when obj went Darby's way he was covered like a champ w ease.

i heard a quick sound bite of Gilmore on the radio, must be an interview from yesterday, and he said after covering Sammy in practice and OBJ in the game, he thinks Sammy is better.

why can't you believe he was a top 10 pick?

i heard a quick sound bite of Gilmore on the radio, must be an interview from yesterday, and he said after covering Sammy in practice and OBJ in the game, he thinks Sammy is better.

I heard that sound bite too. It basically sounded like Gilmore was calling OBJ soft. Said that he can catch well, but if you jam him, it pretty much takes him out of the play. Gilmore really did sound unimpressed.

I heard that sound bite too. It basically sounded like Gilmore was calling OBJ soft. Said that he can catch well, but if you jam him, it pretty much takes him out of the play. Gilmore really did sound unimpressed.

Gilmore will now be fined for his comments about #GodsSon

@OBJ_3: If u doubt me ur doubting God and his plans ... #GodsSon

Gilmore will now be fined for his comments about #GodsSon

@OBJ_3: If u doubt me ur doubting God and his plans ... #GodsSon

Is that a real comment from Beckham? Really? Makes megalomaniacs look humble. What happens when him and Trump walk down the same street in NY?

GO BILLS!!!