Why is everyone so surprised?

I disagree with that. Personally coined the talent before the season as 9-7 (barring serious injuries) at it's best. As well stated more likely (with realistic injuries) an 8-8 roster.

Can you tell me which games we win and lose so I can prep myself from week to week? It should be pretty easy for you.

I agree, it's a non-playoff team. OL is still an issue. The league has figured out that you quick pass against the d, and the QB Tyrod Taylor, a guy 8 months ago no one had heard of. He's average and last I checked, 16th in the league is out of the playoffs.

This is an 8-8, 9-7 roster at it's best.

Reality check folks.

This is such a cowardly thing to say, I have a feeling it's Rodak. Rubbing salt on a wound is also known as burying your own grave. This team dominated defensively against a team that had 4 days extra rest, we came out stale in the first half and we are getting torn up by the refs

Seriously though what kind of life do you have, coming on a message board and trying to rile fans up after a game, you don't deserve that screen name.

I disagree with that. Personally coined the talent before the season as 9-7 (barring serious injuries) at it's best. As well stated more likely (with realistic injuries) an 8-8 roster.

Then you don't know anything. This team is loaded with talent. But talent has to perform.

I agree, it's a non-playoff team. OL is still an issue. The league has figured out that you quick pass against the d, and the QB Tyrod Taylor, a guy 8 months ago no one had heard of. He's average and last I checked, 16th in the league is out of the playoffs.

Ol and issue how many sack have they given up all year? How many just in one game. Yes while that might be our glaring need overall, we were again the better team today and let penalties kill us. Whether that is our fault fully or only partially we need to take care of it. But to act like this roster is not 12 and 4 worthy when our top two offensive weapons are out is just funny. If we don't go 12-4 it's our own fault because the talent is there.

All the idiots will come out of the woodwork now. Our talent level minus McCoy, Watkins, Williams and more was similar to the Giants. You don't win with 17 penalties, free first downs when your defense makes a stop, missed tackles, and terrible playcalling.

I thought Hackett was back with the same run on first down up the middle every time. Tyrod had to throw on 3rd and long all first half. Once they started letting him throw downfield the Bills looked like the better team. But they couldn't dig out of the hole they created along with the crazy penalty everytime the offense made a big play.

It's too early to panic. This team needs to play better. Period.

Anyone that predicts that we will keep playing like this is completely guessing.

I also want all the people that hate Watkins to show up now and apologize. This team is completely different without him.

Anyone that predicts that we will keep playing like this is completely guessing.

I also want all the people that hate Watkins to show up now and apologize. This team is completely different without him.

Agree that it's too early to panic, but it's getting close. This is a team we should beat at home and they completely kicked our asses. If this team does not develop some discipline and consistency in the next couple of weeks, it is all over. Another wasted season of hope followed by disappointment.

Is it though? Obviously Sammy impacts a game, but once the Bills opened up the offense through the air they were able to move the ball with relative ease.

That penalty when the D was off the field though... lining up over the center on the FG.

I've never seen a team commit more special teams penalties than this one... Just get off the field without making a penalty or turnover.. They should have kneeled each kick off.

Edited by kobe808lak

Is it though? Obviously Sammy impacts a game, but once the Bills opened up the offense through the air they were able to move the ball with relative ease.

I noted that they did better throwing downfield than RUN RUN PASS. But this offense goes from dangerous to much less explosive without him. He draws all the best coverage and leaves other guys wide open.

This is an 8-8, 9-7 roster at it's best.

Reality check folks.

Agreed. Especially with this coaching staff. We are man-for-man good enough to beat mediocre teams and maybe a little bit better. You add egotistical, unorganized, irresponsible coaching...we are 8-8 at best.

Really upset right now. No excuse for this performance. We are not a contender at all.

Reality is your a troll who only posts stuff like this. No McCoy and Watkins hurt the offense a ton.

Enjoy the losses bud, we all know you do.

Yeah ok. Look shady and Watkins are big losses but buffalo was flat and out coached. You have to have seen that.

Congratulations on your campaign to be right. We all know how important that is to you...

But you are also completely wrong.

This roster is missing a LOT of its talent which including 3 of 4 most important and talented offensive players in Glenn, McCoy, and Watkins today...not to mention AW on the defense.

We also got totally screwed by the refs today on many occasions including BOTH touchdowns. I rarely complain about the refs, but it was the worst officiating I have ever seen today.

And we were averaging 33.3 pts per game coming in. This is a talented roster capable of winning 12 games if healthy. If we can stop the penalties, we win both the NE game and todays game...its that simple.

PS: Dan Carpenter missing that FG ruined this game because instead of having to go for it on 4th and 1, we could have kicked another FG to be down 7.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Then you don't know anything. This team is loaded with talent. But talent has to perform.

I think Tyrod is performing to the best of his ability. It just isn't enough. But not only the talent, the coaching also has to perform. Rex has been unimpressive to date. Well on the field anyway. He looks great in all his TV commercials and the interview with Terry Bradshaw today.