Jobs.

B-Man

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, seemed. That was meant tongue in cheek.

What is your confusion?

The list of things that confuses him is long and never ending. Simple things, like breathing with his mouth closed, is just too tough a concept to grasp. So asking him to understand how he's being hypocritical on this matter is probably asking too much. Just remember, this is a guy who reads threads on this forum and thinks he's winning. If that's not a sign of delusional thinking, nothing is.

The list of things that confuses him is long and never ending. Simple things, like breathing with his mouth closed, is just too tough a concept to grasp. So asking him to understand how he's being hypocritical on this matter is probably asking too much. Just remember, this is a guy who reads threads on this forum and thinks he's winning. If that's not a sign of delusional thinking, nothing is.

And....Mr. Worthless shows up!

You are just a troll, right? Never do anything but insults. Worthless, in other words.

Not even remotely true -- but considering your inability to grasp basic concepts, it's not surprising that you'd make that claim. It's just false, like nearly everything else you post as truth. You defined troll as someone we won't admit defeat despite he overwhelming evidence to the contrary. That's never been my style -- though it has been yours.

So, once again you are wrong. Once again you're getting your ass handed to you in multiple threads by multiple posters. And once again you'll wrongly surmise that you are winning in said threads. Which, of course, is hilarious. :lol:

Not even remotely true -- but considering your inability to grasp basic concepts, it's not surprising that you'd make that claim. It's just false, like nearly everything else you post as truth. You defined troll as someone we won't admit defeat despite he overwhelming evidence to the contrary. That's never been my style -- though it has been yours.

So, once again you are wrong. Once again you're getting your ass handed to you in multiple threads by multiple posters. And once again you'll wrongly surmise that you are winning in said threads. Which, of course, is hilarious. :lol:

You'll have to forgive him. I called him a troll recently, and now that he's got a new word added to his stunted lexicon, he feels compelled to use it every chance he gets.

You'll have to forgive him. I called him a troll recently, and now that he's got a new word added to his stunted lexicon, he feels compelled to use it every chance he gets.

Great. Now he's going to start calling everyone a "stunted lexicon." :wallbash:

You are just a troll, right? Never do anything but insults. Worthless, in other words.

Anyway back to the adult table. So did you or did you not give Obama credit for the economic recovery? I think the technical word you used was....boom!