Palm Beach Post calling for Phi(sh)lbin to be fired

Punching Bag

Great article in paper I usually think best use is to wrap fish bones in after a meal:

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/sports/football/joe-philbins-tenure-fiddling-away-as-bills-torch-d/nnpn6/

If only there were a particle of mercy in the NFL, there would have been a two-minute warning prior to kickoff Sunday at Sun Life Stadium.

A warning for Miami Dolphins fans to run for the parking lots before a toxic rain of Buffalo points started falling, a heads up that heads were about to roll.

Games like this, a 41-14 stomping administered by Rex Ryan and the Bills, are far more poisonous than a single entry in the loss standings. They sometimes require a ritual cleansing, which can be a spiritual experience in some cultures but in ours is pretty straightforward.

You fire the coach.

Is that what you want today, or would you satisfied simply to see Joe Philbin and his staff leave the country so that everybody has time to cool down a bit?

I was reading an article that said "a close to sell out home opener" and the fins should of played much better. Sorry I dont have the link. I had a good laugh---its the home opener and almost a sellout? And looking in the stands there must of been 15k open seats with 15k Bills fans in attendance. They absolutely have the worst fan base in the NFL. Back to the OP---Philbin and his staff are horrible it was as if I was watching the Bills of old. Flat and vanilla is how I saw them.

I live in Miami and they treat the Dolphins the same way we treat the Bandits. Some die-hard fans, lots of casuals, and many more wearing a Dolphins jersey as a fashion accessory. And not just girls, most of the macho guys are fake fans.

Thats what I have perceived that fan base to be.

Thats what I have perceived that fan base to be.

Everyone wears Heat hats here, but when you start talking basketball with them they look at you with a blank face. I learned my lesson my first few weeks here. I don't talk sports with random people anymore.

And I'm talking athletic 20 somethings. People who if you saw someone like that in Buffalo decked in sports gear would 100% know about sports. It's embarrassing.

Edited by musichunch

They'll replace him with Jim Schwartz

I think pegulas are funding his vaction. That cant happen. Schwartz would be reunited with su and could light his fire. Su cashed his check and is on vacation also by the looks of his play. 3 tackles in 3 games thats alot for his big contract. Marcell showed him how its done.

Lazor for the remainder of the year.

They will get much worse and clear everyone out at the end of the season.

This is a good landing spot for our boy Roman, he won't be interested...

Imo

I hope Roman wouldn't go there. I'd hate to have to face him.

While I think Tannehill is overrated, I absolutely think that G-Ro could give him the Alex Smith treatment.

They should hire Miko Grimes. She's fiery, and looks really smart.

She showed more heart than their defense did all night.

Love this quote by coach who is boring in his remarks:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dolphins-philbin-were-not-getting-53-players-184950872--nfl.html

''This is not a time to panic,'' he said. ''We're not getting 53 new players. We're not getting 24 new coaches (or 10 new parole officers). We're either going to find solutions to these problems or not, and we're either going to stick together or not.''

I do not think there is anyway the salary cap could be manipulated so much that even if all of the players were traded to absorb salaries that all players could be replaces so of course they are not getting 54 new players.