Week 4: Giants' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Oilers thought same thing vs Bills in playoff game. Never count your wins before the end of game.

So you're using an example of something that happened once in the history of the NFL to make your point? :lol:

I'm sure there are some statistics out there of the likelihood of a team losing a game in the NFL when they're ahead by 27 at halftime. I'm guessing it's less than a percent.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big plays have loosened run front

Through their first three games Buffalo ranks first in the league in rushing yards per game at better than 152 yards per game (152.7). That figure is aided greatly by Buffalo’s big plays in the passing game.

@MikeSilver

Coming up on @nflnetwork I'll talk Tyrod Taylor with the ultra-informed @KimJonesSports

CQeaU0-UcAANPdw.jpg

The NFL Network Interview of Tyrod by Michael Robinson will be shown again this morning.

@TBNSports

Which #Bills have taken the most snaps this season? See @JaySkurski's breakdown (updated each week) at http://Bills.BuffaloNews.com/stats/snap-counts/

Is anyone really worried about Shady and SWAT out? I say this as Shady has been to date a non-factor most of the time due to his injury. I don't like SWAT getting injured so much, but if we are going to have our elite talent out, it's better to be against an injury riddled team in the Giants, and then the Titans. Mariotta will be completely over matched with blitzes coming from everywhere next week.

I'm not saying these two are pushovers, but we need SWAT and Shady completely healthy for the Bengals. A healthy SWAT impresses me. Again, I'm not overlooking the Giants, but they are not the Patriots.

@NFLMedia

Earlier today on @NFLGameDay Morning, @MikeSilver got a little taste of Bills tailgating in Buffalo: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap3000000548491/Taste-of-the-Town-Oktober-tailgating

@john_kucko

PERFECT fall day in Orchard Park for #Bills vs. Giants @spann @EmptySeatsPics #NFL

CQe2eNrVAAA22Vu.jpg

@billsupdates

Bills vs. Giants 2015: Preview, odds, prediction for Week 4 http://ow.ly/SZmzv

@BuffaloBillsPR

Check out @NFLGameDay at 11:30 to find out why waiting 4 yrs to start helped @TyrodTaylor have success now.

CQe5AfiWcAA9GEC.jpg

@PrescottRossi

Odell Beckham Jr is good at catching the football. My goodness. https://vine.co/v/e2MFFhFTBtU

Giants run game struggling
The New York Giants throw the ball almost two-thirds of the time in the first half of their games (64.5%). They’ve essentially decided to use the passing game to set up their run game. That’s because their run game has struggled mightily through their first three games.

I hope the Bills can overcome 4 starters out as easily as most fans assume.

I hope for the same. I do have concerns about the players that are out today. Hopefully we will keep rolling, but this could be a trap game. Glad it's in Buffalo...

Rex Ryan Show: Final Moe-Ments (1:47)

HC Rex Ryan talks about going up against Giants Coach Tom Coughlin and their Quarterback Eli Manning in week 4.

Rex Ryan Show: World Wide Rex (3:24)

Get to know Bills head coach Rex Ryan a little bit better as he answers your questions including whether he thinks a hot dog is a sandwich, if he would travel to Mars, why he wears a sweater vest and more.

Rex Ryan Show: The Game Plan (6:36)

Bills Head Coach Rex Ryan previews the team's week 4 matchup against the New York Giants in this week's edition of 'The Game Plan.'

Rex Ryan Show: Film Session (4:24)

HC Rex Ryan breaks down plays from week three against the Dolphins, including the touchdowns by Charles Clay and Karlos Williams, a special teams tackle by Duke Williams and Preston Brown's pick six.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I expect the Giants to mimic what the Pats did to us... Get the ball out of Eli's hands very quickly, and throw often.

Brady > Eli.....Except in Super Bowls. :lol:

@SalSports

Giants rookie LT Ereck Flowers has been questionable and limited. He will be in today. Still tough spot vs Jerry Hughes. Matchup to watch.

@buffalobills

It's all red, white, blue and pink today at Ralph Wilson Stadium. #WinFromWithin #NYGvsBUF

CQfArZkWoAIYXdO.jpg