My 10 cents on the game.

BmarvB

I've said this before and I'll say it again...

Brady gets the ball out in about 1 second. TT (and most other quarterbacks) hold it much longer. TT held it for several seconds quite often, usually with bad results.

Is it play design? Awareness? Experience?

And why are their receivers ALWAYS open in the flats? Against everybody, all the time.

Ironically, Fitz is also good at getting the ball out quickly.

Agreed, the people always will say the Bills did not get any pressure...but it's all Brady. He can read the D and get it out much faster than our D-line can penetrate. It sickens me but Brady is the master. You can't deny that. Tyrod can buy himself 8 seconds and still get sacked. Brady just needs a split second.

Bradham absolutely 100 percent interfered on that play. It wasn't even remotely questionable.

Is that what the rule book says? No it isn't, you can run after the guy without looking back. The defender cannot seriously hinder the receiver. He did not hinder him, the receiver(Lewis) jumped back to the ball. Crap call

No, bradham grabbed his arm and plowed into him without turning around. This is not actually debatable. Edited by dave mcbride

1-agree

2-big, big issue, can it be improved?

3- ****ty call

4-I don't get this either, it was obvious early on NE was crowding the line and needed to be backed off. Roman seemed to struggle using his WRs in SF too against better teams.

5-ditto

6-moral victory not into it

7-D line just played awful

8-I thought he played pretty well and got stronger as game went on, the intercepts and sacks were situations where his teammates did not help him out.

9-Is the gap really closing?

10- Yes, and special teams were outplayed today.

11-my own: the coaching was just plain bad today, don't know how else to sell it. From the lack of discipline, to the game plan, to the no plan B was disappointing!

Yep, this

That PI on Bradham is what they show in the rule book next to the definition of Defensive Pass Interfecence. Made contact, never looked for the ball. How is anyone complaining about this? Oh that's right. It's because the Patriots cheat and the refs are paid off. <_<

The thing is I saw that exact thing happen in the Cowboys/Eagles game and it wasn't called, in fact the announcers said it was a great play! It's just inconsistency across the officials that is maddening...didn't someone post that this crew had the most PI calls of all officials?

That PI on Bradham is what they show in the rule book next to the definition of Defensive Pass Interfecence. Made contact, never looked for the ball. How is anyone complaining about this? Oh that's right. It's because the Patriots cheat and the refs are paid off. <_<

He wasn't looking at the ball, refs call that everytime.

Nonsense.

Bogus flag. Way to bend over guys.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I've said this before and I'll say it again...

Brady gets the ball out in about 1 second. TT (and most other quarterbacks) hold it much longer. TT held it for several seconds quite often, usually with bad results.

Is it play design? Awareness? Experience?

And why are their receivers ALWAYS open in the flats? Against everybody, all the time.

Ironically, Fitz is also good at getting the ball out quickly.

There were also WRs running wide open down the seam pretty much every time.

I don't even mind the WRs catching balls in the flats but what I don't understand is how they're not wrapped up and tackled immediately (like our WRs are when they catch such passes.) Somehow they allow the WR to run 10+ yards with the ball most of the time.