Ohio State vs. Everyone Game & other NCAA games

boyst

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm still worried

Buckeyes ball again still worried. the way this ball has been today, and the stupid mother !@#$ing !@#$s in the red

I love me some MAC schools. Bowling Green beat Maryland last week. Toleito beat Arkansas last week. NIU almost beat tOSU.

Feel better now? Hope so.
Wonder what they'll be ranked this week though.

they made a point earlier, as long as they are undefeated at the end of the year you really can't not rank them one.

I am still alive in case anyone cares. technically.

i just need a hug at this point.

after that article last night or whenever it was posted about reality check as a buckeye fan, i sort of feel like all reality is lost. i don't understand this, everything is a lie. i just need to be held and told it's alright.

Urban kinda blaming his OL.

he should. They are overrated.

Feel better now? Hope so.

Wonder what they'll be ranked this week though.

if Bama beats Ole Miss I think they will be #1 ahead of OSU. Long season and a lot will happen but that's what I think right now.

That's good news. And, IF the unbearable happens, don't even think about doing something stoopid. 26CornerBlitz would resuscitate you and then kill you. You ain't making him do ALL the work around here. :lol:

fwiw I couldn't stand the thought of not knowing what happens tomorrow. Technically the Bills saved my life.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.