Bills game to airport

boyst

I know this is too late but I'd leave Monday morning. That way you can enjoy yourself and not have to stress. That's why I always get to the airport an hour before my flight. That way if security is backed up I'm ok and if it's not I have time to sit and have a coffee if it's in the morning and a beer if it's not.

$176 for 1 person nonstop. Better but I need 2 tix. cheaper to drive Sat and return Monday

where do you live again?

Just saw profile, damn, if only you were more on direct route for WNY. I would meet you along US19 or 79 and we would drive up and back this weekend!

Boyst, what airport do you fly out of? I took a look-see just for kicks and found round trip RAL-BUF for 500. Of course, there was one left and it's probably gone by now.

Charlotte or Greensboro. Cletus found me some for $350 round trip, but the ticket price on top of that is rough. The free extra ticket unnamed member might have had has been used up.

I may check and see if my date tomorrow that was going hiking with me would be up for a random fly to buffalo for a game. I don't think logistically it's a great decision and financially its a poor decision. But, damn I want to be there.

I know this is too late but I'd leave Monday morning. That way you can enjoy yourself and not have to stress. That's why I always get to the airport an hour before my flight. That way if security is backed up I'm ok and if it's not I have time to sit and have a coffee if it's in the morning and a beer if it's not.

well, in the case of this weekend, i start a new job monday morning at 7.

Edited by Boyst62

I know this is too late for this weekend but investing in the global access card ($100/5 yrs) is something to consider. This always gets you TSA pre-check in the US for flights and can seriously cut down security wait time. When I fly back from BUF after a game, I can get there 30 mins before my flight and go right through.

In addition, when you travel internationally, you fingerprint through customs, get prompted to answer a few questions at the same terminal, and you are done. It literally takes me 5 min through customs.

Even if you only travel two times internationally within the five years, it is worth it imo if it saves 2-4 hours of your time. And, you also get TSA per-check.

Edited by Mr Info

I know this is too late for this weekend but investing in the global access card ($100/5 yrs) is something to consider. This always gets you TSA pre-check in the US for flights and can seriously cut down security wait time. When I fly back from BUF after a game, I can get there 30 mins before my flight and go right through.

In addition, when you travel internationally, you fingerprint through customs, get prompted to answer a few questions at the same terminal, and you are done. It literally takes me 5 min through customs.

Even if you only travel two times internationally within the five years, it is worth it imo if it saves 2-4 hours of your time. And, you also get TSA per-check.

This is very interesting. Thank you for the info!

Nexus is cheaper, $50, and it includes PreCheck and Global Entry. But you need to finish the interview process at a Canadian border crossing.

I was recently traveling for work. Once I reached over 30,000 FFM's and depending on the airline I was getting TSA precheck 90% of the time. Some smaller airports don't have TSA precheck.

with it free why pay for it?

I was recently traveling for work. Once I reached over 30,000 FFM's and depending on the airline I was getting TSA precheck 90% of the time. Some smaller airports don't have TSA precheck.

I keep telling JB that last line about tail.... But he keeps shelling out the dough.... Smh....

Expediting through US Customs (5 min) & 100% TSA pre-check