Post Your Best Anti-Brady/Pats Sign Idea Here...

What a week to be a Bills fan! Can't wait to watch the game on Sunday and to see the atmosphere at the Ralph after an incredible display by the fans in Week 1. Several reporters have commented on how the lower bowl stood for the whole game and that the press box was essentially shaking from the crowd noise. With the Cheatriots* in town, I think we're all expecting it will be an even more hostile environment (hoping that they will receive an A-Rod like reception at every stadium from now on). Rex better be cranking that music up at practice!

For those of you lucky enough to be going to the game, I'm curious to see what signs/chants people will be coming up with. There's so much material especially since DeflateGate, it's almost not fair at this point. Looking forward to some clever ones shown on the broadcast and to our 12th Man outdoing even last week.

Go Bills!

I'm sure this made the rounds before I joined, but it always makes me laugh...

brady.thumb.jpg.387b18845f685ed6e54baa54

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this.... let's all see if we can grow up a bit and stop with the childish nicknames. Belicheat, Cheatriots...they are not(and never were) clever, funny, creative or anything to feel good about.

I really doubt that will happen, though.

If anyone really spends time and money buying signage material, makes the sign, brings it in to the stadium and thinks they are cool, you need to get a life.

Edited by klos63

How about this.... let's all see if we can grow up a bit and stop with the childish nicknames. Belicheat, Cheatriots...they are not(and never were) clever, funny, creative or anything to feel good about.

If anyone really spends time and money buying signage material, makes the sign, brings it in to the stadium and thinks they are cool, you need to get a life.

"Klos63!! I gotta take a pee!!"

Trying to ruin my thread before it even got started haha...it's all in good fun. I've never brought a sign to a game before, but I think it's a small part of the game day experience and there are some funny/clever ones every so often. College GameDay is especially good for those.

WOW, you are making me rethink coming up with a passive aggressive sign when I see the Pope in 2 weeks.... :cry:

Thanks for contributing to the thread....while we value your opinion and understand that you have so many things to be doing, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to pop in and post in a thread in which you have absolutely NO interest in. I'm sure it was painful to even click it... Thanks again for your OPINION....

Trying to ruin my thread before it even got started haha...it's all in good fun. I've never brought a sign to a game before, but I think it's a small part of the game day experience and there are some funny/clever ones every so often. College GameDay is especially good for those.

I'm a party pooper I admit it.

Thanks for contributing to the thread....while we value your opinion and understand that you have so many things to be doing, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to pop in and post in a thread in which you have absolutely NO interest in. I'm sure it was painful to even click it... Thanks again for your OPINION....

no problem, about as painful as reading your OPINION( see what I did there)