Would ya?

\GoBillsInDallas/

My usual response is Hell No!!

My wife and I saw this on the news this morning and she asked what was going on with people on flights. I told her (which I think has been discussed here) is that I wouldn't be surprised if they stopped serving alcohol on planes. It's a typical knee jerk reaction that will not solve the problem seeing people will get smashed before they get on the plane but I could see it happening. There are a lot of people that that is the only way they will get on a plane is if they are completely drunk. I used to need several belts before I got on a plane but not anymore. I think it's funny that an airport is the only place where you can find people drinking booze (and lots of it) at 7am and not bat an eye.

My usual response is Hell No!!

My wife and I saw this on the news this morning and she asked what was going on with people on flights. I told her (which I think has been discussed here) is that I wouldn't be surprised if they stopped serving alcohol on planes. It's a typical knee jerk reaction that will not solve the problem seeing people will get smashed before they get on the plane but I could see it happening. There are a lot of people that that is the only way they will get on a plane is if they are completely drunk. I used to need several belts before I got on a plane but not anymore. I think it's funny that an airport is the only place where you can find people drinking booze (and lots of it) at 7am and not bat an eye.

No way the airlines stop selling booze, given the profits.