Week 2: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blitz, blitz, blitz, and cut down on the penalties. Brady gets the ball away so quickly (like Luck) that he has to be quickly overwhelmed. Put a grimace on Belichick's face early on and often.

No, no, no, the Giants in those two SB wins gave the formula. Get pressure with four.

The Patriots are so Full of :censored: We all know that they talk plenty of trash on and off the field.

@MarkDanielsPJ

Chandler Jones on not trashing talking: “Professionals should carry themselves that way. Let the pads do your talking and not your mouth.”

@buffalobills

He's got a feeling, Bills fans. And we know you'll do your job. Top 5 Rex quotes today: http://bufbills.co/Pzlxjg

They blitzed a fair amount as well (see Kawika Mitchell). The key is getting pressure up the middle; moving Brady off his spot.

Correct, outside blitzes rarely work on Brady. You have to collapse the pocket and get him up the middle. That's how Giants & Ravens beat him in the past, and gow Bills did it in 2003.

They blitzed a fair amount as well (see Kawika Mitchell). The key is getting pressure up the middle; moving Brady off his spot.

Correct, outside blitzes rarely work on Brady. You have to collapse the pocket and get him up the middle. That's how Giants & Ravens beat him in the past, and gow Bills did it in 2003.

CO-r5vkUAAAtp2x.jpg

The Patriots are so Full of :censored: We all know that they talk plenty of trash on and off the field.

@MarkDanielsPJ

Chandler Jones on not trashing talking: “Professionals should carry themselves that way. Let the pads do your talking and not your mouth.”

@buffalobills

He's got a feeling, Bills fans. And we know you'll do your job. Top 5 Rex quotes today: http://bufbills.co/Pzlxjg

Tell that to Edelman, who can't seem to keep his mouth shut out there.

@TyDunne

Corey Graham (concussion) listed as a limited participant for Buffalo. Harvin had the day off.

@JoeBuscaglia

LeSean McCoy said he's feeling a little better. Said he felt tired in the game. #Bills

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: #Bills-#Patriots scouting report, plus prediction http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/16/bills-patriots-scouting-report/

@buffalobills

CPCyt5YWgAA27xD.jpg

McCoy on #NEvsBUF: "In this building, you can just tell what's coming. We're a whole new level of fired up."

"I feel really confident in the group we have and the game plan. You have to bring your A-game - it's the Patriots."

Fact:

Rex past 4 years against the Pats**(**): 1-7

Bills past 4 years against the Pats**(**): 2-8

Fact Rex's teams got progressively worse with poor front office decisions. Completely different scenario here with this team. It's a confluence of a good front office, good coaching staff, and good talent all working in concert. New day....New way......Go Bills!!!

@JonTWCNews

Ronald Darby putting last week's success behind him. Said never thought NFL career would start w/ Andrew Luck then Tom Brady. #Bills

Stephon Gilmore would like to play Gronk 1-on-1, but will go w/ game plan. Said expects Pats to speed up tempo. #Bills

Percy Harvin knows he won't always get targets/production he had vs Colts, but likes how many weapons #Bills O has.

Back to Gronk and the big game he had last week, he is a great player and is going to get his catches and yards, but boy Pittsburgh blew it with him.

On his first touchdown they had him not covered at all, which won't happen against us. On his second they let him get through two defenders without getting bumped (the one I think would be most likely against us). On his big gain they had him outside with a LB who stopped in a zone and let him go into another blown coverage. And his third touchdown was single covered by a linebacker on a fade, something we won't do.

He is a weapon, but I don't expect him to get these blown coverage plays against Rex. If Gilmore shadows him, which wouldn't be a bad move, then I'm a little bit concerned with Edelman who I think Gilmore would otherwise cover. But I think Aaron Williams can also blanket him much better than the Steelers did

The key remains our secondary being physical at the line and defending the quick passes, because I don't think our D-Line will allow Brady enough time and our secondary enough separation for big plays.

Gilmore feeling pretty confident after shutting down Andre Johnson...

@MarkDanielsPJ

Jones is probably just speaking for himself. I've always liked him and wanted the Bills to draft him that year. I don't think he talks a lot of trash.