Week 2: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on Corey Graham?Haven't seen any updates

Still in concussion protocol, but A. Williams said he expects Graham to play, for whatever that's worth.

Seemed like Graham was doing fine in this segment with Aaron Williams:

Watch: Two Minute Drill with Aaron Williams (2:07)

Bills safety Aaron Williams quizzes fellow defensive back Corey Graham with twitter questions in this episode of #AaronAsks.

@AdamBenigni

and we're off...

CPCFFYlUsAESi3o.jpg

#Bills Rex Ryan: "I hope my defense is better against most quarterbacks... most teams." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "It is a personal challenge... because you want to go against the very best." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "We expect to win... period." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "They've got to earn the victory... We're not beat just because they get off the bus." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "This year is a different year... and we'll see who is the king of the mountain this year." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "You think if we muzzled it we'd have four Super Bowl rings? If it was I wouldn't say a word." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "I have a funny feeling it will be as loud as any game I've been a part of in my life." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "I'd much rather face Steve Grogan or somebody like that." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: Corey Graham continues to go through concussion protocol. @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan on Gronk: "He's going to make catches... you just don't want him to go crazy on you... three touchdowns." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan on Gronk: "There will probably be some snaps when there are three guys on him." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "Falling back on past history is not necessarily an indicator of what you're going to do... plan-wise... this year." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan on OLine: Fundamentals... that's where they (Patriots) will take advantage of you if you make mistakes. @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan on fans: "They stand the whole time... I think they're going to be into this one." @wgrz

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I admire Belichick for the way that he controls and drives that organization. That's his blueprint.

@viccarucci

Rex on Gronk: "I marvel at the fact he was taken in the second round. Let's have the draft over again & see where he's taken."

@SalSports

"Ooooh, I like the sounds of that." -- Rex on trying to have Guinness World Records at Ralph for noise level

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Bill Belichick 9/16: 'Our job is to focus on Buffalo' (11:44)

Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick addresses the media during his press conference at Gillette Stadium on Wednesday, September 16, 2015.

@Patriots

Presser Points: 3 Takeaways from Belichick's Wednesday press conference: http://www.patriots.com/news/2015/09/16/presser-points-bill-belichick-well-see-what-jerod-mayos-role

Top 5 Rex Ryan quotes - Sept. 17th

Here are the five best quotes from Rex Ryan from his weekly Wednesday press conference.

Rex Ryan: "He's Gonna Get What I Got" (0:50)
Bills head coach Rex Ryan talks about relishing the challenge of facing the Patriots.

Rex Ryan: "We Don't Fear Anybody" (1:03)

Bills head coach Rex Ryan talks about his feelings about the Patriots.

@billsupdates

5 best quotes from Bills coach Rex Ryan's pre-Patriots press conference http://ow.ly/SitYc