Perfect weather

billsfan_34

I checked Accuweather again this morning (I pretty much only check Weather.com for the women these days). Rain in Orchard Park this morning, a slight break from about 10:00 - 1:00, and then back to rain. Heavier rain. Accompanied by winds in excess of 15 mph. We had 15 mph winds up here yesterday and it brought 3' rollers down the bay. It would have been a simply miserable time to play football yesterday afternoon.

I'm not about to hand the victory to the Bills, because I remember Kelly playing in conditions like these and he always seemed to play better in the bad elements. But Luck practices and plays in a dome, and played his college ball in a place where it's always 73 and sunny. Six of Indy's games each year are 99% guaranteed to have great weather (Jacksonville, Houston, Nashville).

The better running team is going to win. Along with the team that does a better job of holding on to the ball. These conditions definitely take some of the edge off of the Indy passing game. Not a ton, but they do level the game a little bit.

For those of you watching at home and don't get to the stadium a lot, the wind will be blowing hard in the same direction as the charging Buffalo - tail to nose. It'll be interesting to see which team pick which wind direction at the beginning of the game.

Kicking could be a B word. Hope Carpenter's moved past his case of the yips.

I can't wait. I hope the wind licks up even more and heavy rain by the second half. I've never checked my weather app as much as this morning.

I wonder how Shady will do running behind Felton. Hoping for a 200+ yard rushing day for the Bills. I'd love to see our rookie Williams as he looked powerful in the pre-season.

Teams that pass well do better on slippery fields because the receivers know when their breaks will be. But teams that run well do better in windy conditions.

I think rainy and windy conditions would ordinarily be a wash (see what I did there) but the Bills have the advantage with their much superior D line and their slightly superior O line.

Weather totally affected the colts more! Was a great game and the stadium was electric

Teams that pass well do better on slippery fields because the receivers know when their breaks will be. But teams that run well do better in windy conditions.

I think rainy and windy conditions would ordinarily be a wash (see what I did there) but the Bills have the advantage with their much superior D line and their slightly superior O line.

They are a dome team and dont like playin in any adverse conditions