UB @ Penn State Sat @ 12N on ESPN2

PromoTheRobot

The Nittany Lions are favored by 21. A very generous line, imo. By the way, the record between these schools is 1-1. (UB beat them 10-0 in 1900.)

Penn State should be able to wear them down as the game goes on but with that being said the Penn State team has some serious issues on the offensive line. Hackenburgh or "sackenburgh" as what they are calling him in happy valley this week was sacked 10 times against Temple. Nothing against the Owls as I think they are a bowl team this year and get to 7-8 wins, but I shudder to think what happens when the Lions play some of the better defenses in the Big 10 later this year. UB could pull the upset if they get up early & Licatta gets hot. Should be a decent game.

The Nittany Lions are favored by 21. A very generous line, imo. By the way, the record between these schools is 1-1. (UB beat them 10-0 in 1900.)

Wish UB had played someone besides Albany last week...Christ even Richmond put up 41 on Albany last year...that team stinks. Just cant take a damn thing from that game.

Having said that, the 21 looks too good to pass up. Would like to put some on moneyline as well, but Bovada does not have one posted as of now.

I only watched the first quarter of the UB game, was surprised to see the final since it seemed pretty even in the first 15 minutes. Penn State's offense looked completely inept last week, will be interesting to see if they can improve.

Yeah UB started slow but rolled them eventually. Not saying UB is a lock to win but they have a shot. Certainly can keep it under 21.

As for Licata I never thought he was NFL material but he really seems to be developing into a rock-solid college QB. Go Bulls.

Shaking my head yes, but saying stfu....the whole heart vs head thing...

Oh I'm just here to annoy PTR. I'm actually on the fence as to whether 21 points is generous considering the way Penn St played last week. That game was horrendous. But UB took a while to get going at home vs. Albany and Penn State won't be as nice as an FCS school. Not to mention they'll be in Beaver Stadium.

Oh I'm just here to annoy PTR. I'm actually on the fence as to whether 21 points is generous considering the way Penn St played last week. That game was horrendous. But UB took a while to get going at home vs. Albany and Penn State won't be as nice as an FCS school. Not to mention they'll be in Beaver Stadium.

No question if PSU can put 70 on Buffalo they will. The question is can they.

No question if PSU can put 70 on Buffalo they will. The question is can they.

If Penn State could put up 70 points against UB, the Bulls should probably pack it in & call it a season. Penn St's offense stinks. Everybody keeps talking about Hackenburgh as the 1st pick in the draft next year. I don't see it. Todd Blackledge 2.0 if you ask me.

Yes, but in the aftermath, Buffalo was accused of pumping "stars and stripes forever" through Penn State's headsets during the game. Word traveled at record speed. In mere weeks word had spread as far west as the mississippi.

Edited by Russ