• Clay
    • Incognito
    • Harvin
    • Carrington
    • Felton
    • Ikard
    • Cassel (for pushing TT and EJ)?
    • Other (Specify)

Nice topic! I'm going with the guards (sorry it is 2). The skill players have all improved (Tyrod, Harvin, Shady & Clay). The OGs were awful last year and may actually be a strength in 2015. They will help the whole thing go.

I agree with Kirby on this one. The success of the rest of the shiny new toys will be directly proportional to the improvement in play Incognito and Miller should bring

Sorry guys, but this is an easy one -- the Bills acquired a guy who has become their next starting QB. In the most important position in team sports, there is no bigger pickup.

Rex and Roman like taking the pressure off the QB.

Unless he becomes our franchise QB for the next 10 years, he isn't the biggest acquisition.

This is a fun and encouraging poll because when you look at the list it really hits you that they did a good job of adding players in the offseason. Add in Ryan and Roman and that's an impressive list.

I watched the Tyrod draft video today and you can't help but come away rooting for the kid. You can have the agent, but Tyrod and his parents are super likable, what a great story it would be if he goes in and plays well.

Hard just picking one in this poll though. In many respects, the way Roman, Taylor, McCoy, Incognito and Harvin work together and mesh with the other offensive pieces will be the big story, hard to single one out though I agree if the QB pans out that pretty much trumps everything else. If that happens, it will be because Roman was a good OC, Richie helped solidify the line, McCoy was dyanmic as he has been in the past and Clay and Harvin were added to Watkins and Woods to form a formidable receiving corps.

Whether one selects Incognito, TT, McCoy, Clay etc. or members of the coaching what is apparent is that collectively this was a very productive offseason. If TT simply plays at a competent level that in of itself has a profound effect on the OL and the receiver corps in general.

The biggest leap forward for a position has to be the left guard position staffed by Incognito. It's fair to say that at this position the team has transitioned from from a position of glaring weakness to a position of competent play, and just maybe very good guard play. It is not unreasonable to say that the combo of Incognito and Miller will not only be major improvements at their respective positions but will also positively affect the other linemen on that unit.