You guys ready for some football

Ice bowl 67

That would be awesome if we faced in February but were missing Jordy now!

True...Jordy is gone for the season.

Remember, you have Aaron Rodgers, so you'll be in the thick of things. You also have Cobb and Adams, who could start for most teams, and young guys like Ty Montgomery who will be eager to prove themselves.

I'd be more worried about the young CBs they drafted and stopping the run than I would be about missing Nelson, despite that he's the best double-move/post deep threat in the NFL.

Still hats off to you guys on your win over us last year. Well deserved.

if it makes you feel any better, Rambo (the guy that picked off Rodgers twice) might not even make the team. i think he will but it's between him and Meeks so we will find out today or tomorrow

I hope you guys kick some butt! I am very excited about your season and like the Bills chances. I wish you guys the best and you deserve the best! Nothing but love for the Bills!

Ice, your class has no place on this board! j/k Always glad to see you come around. I hope you guys are the NFC rep in the SB. Here's to a great season for both the Pack & the Bills with very few injuries. :beer:

if it makes you feel any better, Rambo (the guy that picked off Rodgers twice) might not even make the team. i think he will but it's between him and Meeks so we will find out today or tomorrow

Lol that makes me feel worse. JK. Rodgers threw 3 in that game didn't he?

I hope you guys kick some butt! I am very excited about your season and like the Bills chances. I wish you guys the best and you deserve the best! Nothing but love for the Bills!

Great to see you, Ice! Good luck to the Pack, as well.

Hi Ice! Unlike you and Pack fans, this has been our most exciting time of the year this century, when Hope springs eternal. I -and many of us- believe we're about to experience what you've come to expect -the excitement is going to last the whole season this year.

Best wishes to the Green & Gold! Stop by anytime.