AFC East Winner

LB3

AFC East Winner  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the division?

Here are a few more:

Shady McCoy >> Spiller/FredEx

Charles Clay > Chandler

Ritchie Incognito >> Brown or whoever (I've blocked the OLG play from 2014 out of my mind and they aren't worth me looking up)

Jon Miller >>>> Pears

Jerome Felton > Frank the Tank (though I loved Frank)

TEE-MOW-BILE! > Orton

Greg Roman >>> Junior Hackett

Kromer >>> Morris

Even with a decimated skill position roster in the preseason the Bills were running all over every opponent.

Serious point being the Bills upgraded at 6 of 11 offensive positions and got worse at none.

It's completely non-homer-rational to think the Bills will be MUCH better on offense.

As far as ranking teams behind pats, I look at it this way:

All 3 have top defenses, and fins and jets made some really big name upgrades too. So defense is pretty much awash between them.

On offense, QB is far and away the most important position. And Miami currently has the best situation coming into the season with tanny > Fitz or an unproven TT. But he's so far not been elite either, so it remains to be seen how much of an advantage, if any. Imo they also have the least talent at the talent positions surrounding him.

So bottom line, once you get past the favorite pats, its a toss up between the other 3 contenders.

Edited by JTSP

I love your guys' positivity, I really do.

But we do this EVERY year. We've improved. We improved many years.

I'm just a pessimist though.

I'd much rather be wrong and positive than pick your perceived "safe" bet because you learned the Bills lost a bunch of years before this

I say we win the division.

Edited by What a Tuel

Here are a few more:

Shady McCoy >> Spiller/FredEx

Charles Clay > Chandler

Ritchie Incognito >> Brown or whoever (I've blocked the OLG play from 2014 out of my mind and they aren't worth me looking up)

Jon Miller >>>> Pears

Jerome Felton > Frank the Tank (though I loved Frank)

TEE-MOW-BILE! > Orton

Greg Roman >>> Junior Hackett

Kromer >>> Morris

Even with a decimated skill position roster in the preseason the Bills were running all over every opponent.

Serious point being the Bills upgraded at 6 of 11 offensive positions and got worse at none.

It's completely non-homer-rational to think the Bills will be MUCH better on offense.

i'll drink to that!

I'd much rather be wrong and positive than pick your perceived "safe" bet because you learned the Bills lost a bunch of years before this

I say we win the division.

Folks say that, but the "I'm so done with this team" posts by week 12 say otherwise.