If you left earth for another planet, what do you take?

mead107

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Legos

2) Lincoln Logs

3) Erector Set

4) Garbage bags

5) Duct tape

6) DC Tom

Cause I figure anything I need, Tom will figure out how to make it from just those few items

I'd also need aluminum foil and fishing line. And a quality knife and diamond stone ('cause with that, I can make more Lincoln Logs).

Or ditch the Lincoln Logs altogether and bring coconuts instead, so I can make a radio...

I'd also need aluminum foil and fishing line. And a quality knife and diamond stone ('cause with that, I can make more Lincoln Logs).

Or ditch the Lincoln Logs altogether and bring coconuts instead, so I can make a radio...

You could use the coconuts to make a bikini top for ... oh, wait ... you're not bringing Beerball.

6a00d8341bf80c53ef015390e305b6970b-320wi

I thought you were going to say you wanted to bring coconuts to pretend you were riding horses around the planet.

Is this upcoming planet populated by any Dems or Republicans or anyone in between or further out in the periphery?

Just in case I would bring:

-my M1A along with 10,000 rounds (not that it would really halt any advances by hordes of the locals. Perhaps I could make them think twice though for a few minutes). I'd rather have the chance to confer with them at a table but if they preferred to assimilate me and my buddies and my hot lady friends then I would take issue and assimilate as many of them as possible before they made me into a meat pop.

-10 years worth of stored (mylared and prepackaged food).

- 5 of my bestest friends who are level headed.

- 10 of my bestest female "friends" who aren't too much drama (who am I kidding) and who are hot.

-rifles and plenty of ammo for my friends and cleaning kits galore as well.

-seeds, none-Monsanto seeds up the ying yang.

-gardening tools (none of the Chinese crap. Their stuff has fallen apart on me or bent out of shape time and time again).

-an interplanetary drilling company with supplies to drill a more than adequate well.

-an abundance of medical supplies to deal with some contagion.

-Genie (so she could summon any more obvious things I forgot).

-I wish I would have made room for McGiver and his paper clips. Argh.

-The Constitution. Molon Labe version.

-I suppose Robbie the Robot as well for good times sake, and Leslie Nielsen for some comic relief. He can also play the Swamp Fox when nothing else catches on the rabbit ears.

Edited by Pilsner

1) Legos2) Lincoln Logs3) Erector Set4) Garbage bags5) Duct tape6) DC TomCause I figure anything I need, Tom will figure out how to make it from just those few items

You're out of your !@#$ing mind. Boyst is a much better choice.

1. He's much easier.

2. He's much easier on the eyes.

3. He won't spend all day telling you what a dumb ass you are.

4. He'll actually get something accomplished ever day.